You get Sick, part 1

Your 14 In this whole chapter

Steve Rogers
You woke up with a sore throat and a runny nose. You also realized you dad had pushed you to the side of your bed to the point where you were about to fall off.

"Shit" you mumbled to yourself and you hit the floor. You couldn't let your dad see you were sick or he would practically burn down the house helping you get better.

"Glad to heat your awake, breakfast is on the table." He said hearing the thump that was made by you when you hit the floor.

"Yep." You say realizing that your voice is very hoarse. You quickly get dressed and walk out to the kitchen there a plate of eggs and toast awaits you.

"Little one, are you okay? You look really pale." Your dad asked you. Putting the back of his hand on your forehead.

"I'm fine dad, honestly." You say moving your head away from his hand. He sighs and gives in,

"Ok Little One, I just worry about you, that's all" he says. You smile and kiss his cheeks before heading out the door to go to school. You walk to school quickly and enter the building. Your welcomed with the awful smell of teenage body odor. You gag at the smell and run to a garbage where you throw up. Your friend, James, comes over and rubs your back as you rearrange your innards.

"Come on y/n/n, Lets get you home before the bell rings. You had about 15 minutes before the bell would ring so your friend had enough time to walk you home and get back to school on time. They kept an arm around your waist as you two walked home. Your dad saw you two through the window and met you at the door. "Hiya Mr. Rogers, y/n threw up as she walked into school. You may want to keep her home today until she's better." James says. Your dad always liked James so he smiled and thanked him before taking you inside and laying you down on the couch.

"You knew you were sick this morning didn't you?" Your dad asks smirking.

"Uhh, I- uh," you sigh before giving in, "yeah" you say.

"It's alright little one, I'm not mad." He assures. I smile as he presses a kiss to my forehead.

"Dad you'll get sick!" I hoarse out. He chuckles.

"I can't, remember." He tells me.

"Oh..." you say. "Yeah" you say sheepishly. The rest of the day was spent with you and your dad cuddled up against each other watching movies and talking. He even pulled out his mom's homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. It was really good. All of a sudden you felt the urge to throw up. You grabbed the pail your dad set next to you and chucked up your food. Your dad came in from the kitchen and rubbed your back and held your hair away. (If you have short hair like me just forget that last part)

"Shh, it's okay, let it all out. Your all right" He coos. Once you finish he wipes the tears that fell while you were rearranging your guts. He presses a kiss to your forehead before walking out with the bucket to empty it. He comes back and sets it next to you. He wraps an arm around your shoulders and you cuddle up against him. The rest of the day was spent watching movies and napping.

Tony Stark
You woke up with is being hard to breath. You say up and immediately regretted it.

"FRI, get dad" you say finding it hard to breath. Not a minute later your dad came in looking casual.

"What's up sweets?" He asks.

"It's hard to breath dad." You say. He immediately panics and rushes to you.

"FRI what's happening?" He asks putting a hand on your chest and holding your other hand. He feels how clammy it is.

"Is seems miss y/n has pneumonia." FRI says.

"Ah shit." He mutters. Let's take you down to Banner okay?" He asks. You nod. He picks you up and carries you down to Banner's lab. Banner looks at you and concludes you just need a lot of rest and probably won't go to school for a few days. (Idk I've never had pneumonia. Sorry if this is inaccurate)

You dad laid you on your bed and threw two more blankets on you. He grabs a big water bottle and sets it on your nightstand. He cuddled up against you.

"Go to sleep babygirl" he whispers.

"Mm kay" you mumble. And you fall asleep you dad next to you in a protective manner. "Wuv you dad" you say your nose congested.

"Love you too babygirl" he says stroking your hair.

Thor
Your part god, you can't get sick

Clint Barton
You had a fever and passed out while sparring with your dad.

"Hey hey hey, little sparrow look at me." He says cradling your head.

"Dad?" You groan.

"Yeah, yeah it's me." He coos. He places his hand on your forehead. "Oh god your burning up." He mutters. "Come on let's go home and get you changed." He says lifting your up and putting your arm over his shoulders.

He brought you home and laid you on the couch. He took off your jacket to reveal the tank top you were wearing underneath with leggings. He brought your some medicine for your fever and you puckered your lips as you swallowed it. It was grape flavored. He placed a kiss on your forehead before laying on the other end of the couch and turning on the show Lucifer for you two to watch. You were fine the next day.

Bucky Barnes
You woke up with an agonizing cough. Your lungs burned and you had a tickle in the back of your throat that wouldn't leave. You heaved and coughed until it hurt but your couldn't stop. Your dad walked in and saw you were in pain. He rushed over placing a hand on your back.

"What's wrong y/n?" He asks trying to figure out how he can help. You cough again loudly. Your dad could hear something was wrong. "Come on baby let's go to Bruce" he says helping you up as your lungs still heaved.

*20 minutes later*

"I think she just has Bronchitis, she should be okay, just give her this," Bruce says handing Bucky a purple medicine, "and make sure she gets a lot of bed rest." He instructs.

"For sure, thank you Bruce." Bucky says leading you out of the lab. When you guys get back up to your floor your dad lays you down on your bed and pins you down to get the medicine in your mouth.

After you finally swallow it he walks out to the kitchen and makes you some chicken broth and noodles not wanting to force anything hard to chew down your throat. He comes back and sets the try on your lap.

"Steve had Bronchitis all the time. I shoulda remembered the symptoms." Your dad says laying next to you as you ate. Once you finished your dad set the tray on the table in your room. He cuddled up next to you and held you in his arms.

"Love you dad." You say hoarsely

"Love you too babydoll." He replies.