Sweet or sexy

Want...yeah I would like that..good...now lets go home....both exo groups goes to their car and drives off...over at laku's Villa...I can believe that you're pregnant Laku...yeah but how am I going to tell baekho? Just tell him...but how will he react? Minzy...I'm scared..don't be its gonna be okay...sighs...okay I will tell him tonight...knock on the door...ill get it..minzy walks to the door...door opens..oh hey guys...minzy looks over at Lu Han and Lay...she see that Lay is sticking his tongue down Lu Han's throat..hey minzy are you gonna let us in or what...oh I'm sorry come in...they all sat in the living room...hey guys..hey laku...I got good news...what is it..

I'm pregnant...what?! No way!? Congratulations laku...have you told him? No...she afraid to...oh..where's JR upstairs with Aron..having sex...no talking and studying...wow I'm surprised..hey IN JE how are you..cooing...Hahaha...what are you going to name it...i don't Know...where is baekho..at the studio..oh...at the studio...music stops...good job baekho...thanks...hey baekho come on lets go home...okay...laku has something to tell you tonight...oh really...yeah and its something you won't forget..at night...all laughing and having a good time...baekho can I see you upstairs...yeah..baekho and laku went upstairs...when they got upstairs...baekho you need to sit down..um okay..baekho do you remember what we did on our honeymoon? Of course I would forget that..baekho kisses her on her cheeks..yeah...baekho...I'm pregnant...baekho has a shocked look on his face..y...y..you're pregnant? Yes baekho...he smiles...Laku I'm so happy!! We're gonna have a baby!! Baekho hugs laku...laughs..lets go downstairs..so baekho and laku go downstairs and sits on the love chair...laku did you tell him...yes...and I'm so happy...we're so glad...what are you going to name it...I dont know...luckily I'm going to the doctor...yeah I'm going with you...okay...lu Han continues to kiss Lay...ok what is with those two...don't ask...I'm serious...Lu Han is like literally shoving his tongue down Lay's throat...moan....they're in love....Oohhh okay..but could they please stop..no..leave them alone...minzy bites her lips hard...Lu Han lets go Of Lay...minzy are okay? Um..yeah..you'er horny are you? Yes..go upstairs...yay I love you guys...come on Aron...okay.....JR and Aron runs upstairs...Im so happy...yeah...how did it happened? Honeymoon....Oohhh..I have to get some rest I have to go to the doctor in the morning...okay good night...night laku...baekho you old dog...serious when are they going to stop...as soon as they're done...having sex in the car....Oohhh okay..at night..oh..and while everyone is sleeping..okay I don't need to.know everything..laughs...okay..I'm going to sleep...good night and have fun you two..moan..okay ill see you guys tomorrow..baekho walks upstairs...minzy,JR,and Aron walks downstairs...laughs...minzy you just can't get enough can you? I know right...laughs...Aron grabs JR'S arm and drags in the kitchen...what is it? You want to marry her? Of course but I'm waiting for the right time to ask her...ask who what...um we were talking about asses...yeah I love asses..um okay...walks out the kitchen..that was close...yeah...but how can we? Idk I never saw a girl marry two guys...yeah...how about separate marriages...three wedding at the same time...yeah..then I have to marry you..then you marry minzy..then I marry minzy...okay like that...in the other room...minzy had a shocked look on her face...minzy what's wrong? I..I have to go..minzy...door shuts...hey where's minzy? I don't know she just left...oh...you don't think that she overheard...overheard what? We want to marry her...baekho looks at JR and Aron...you want to marry minzy? Yea...okay...going back to bed..good night...yeah I guess I should be going home...yeah JR I'll see you at my Villa tomorrow...okay..bye guys..bye...door shuts...well I'm going upstairs...I'm sleeping...can you put In JE to sleep.