sweet or sexy

Shows him her ring...baekho you didn't...I did...Congrats laku...when are you having the wedding? After the graduation..really?! But exo is coming to graduation and wedding..who's gonna take care of the baby? GD and top...what? Yeah GD and top are my friends...laku GD and top are your friends? Yeah...okay..oh everything is fixed can I go back to Aron..go ahead..yay I love you guys..JR picks up Aron and carries him upstairs..wow he really loves him...yeah...so but we still have to meet your parents baekho..oh yeah...laku I forgot to tell you,, my parents are really picky on the type of girl that should go out with...oh ok...my parents are kinda like that except they are a little too judgmental...yeah same here...but I'm sure they will like you...yeah my parents are social...minzy looks down...oh my God minzy I'm so sorry...no it's ok...laku gives minzy a hug...she whispers in her ear..I know how you feel...stay strong minzy..okay..(minzy takes a deep breath)..when are going to meet them..I don't know...what do you think..at the graduation..oh yeah..I feel stupid..you're my stupid..laku kisses him on his lips..laugh..come on laku no time we have to go find our dresses...but you don't wear dresses at graduations...I know I meant for the wedding..oh ok baekho I will see you later..laku put her finger on his lips and walks away..oh my God laku....take a break from him...you take a break from JR...(Aron screams in pleasure)...yeah you're right I need a break from him...that freak...he's freaker than baekho...he's so freaking freaky...I'm like what the freak man...ok minzy if you don't stop saying freak I'm gonna freak you up...that's what he said...baekho..what I had to say it..whatever can we go...okay..minzy and laku leaves and shuts the door...baekho sighs..Aron and JR walks down stairs...hey where's laku and minzy..went to buy dresses..dresses for what? The wedding.. who's getting married? JR points his finger at baekho...Aron look shocked (in a happy way) congratulations...when...after the graduation...why so soon...because it's the perfect time..oh okay..knock on the door...Aron could you get that...um okay..Aron walks to the door...he opens it...oh hey Lu Han..sup,where's laku and minzy...went to go buy dresses...for the wedding...you know about the wedding? Yeah...I'm Lu Han I know everything...of course...wanna come in? I guess..Lu Han walks in...hey Lu Han...sup..JR looks down..JR forget about it, it was a dare...really?! You're the reason that I went to the hospital!! I know and I'm sorry...oh so that's why you was in the hospital? Yes...like I said I'm sorry....forget it...just to make you feel better I didn't want to do it...they forced me to...oh okay...door opens..hey we're back..hey Lu Han...congratulations laku...thanks...aren't you going to ask him how did he know...he said that he is Lu Han and that he knows everything...he does...really are you physic...no..I'm physduck...all laugh...yeah I remember that night...Aron...Aron starts to blush...don't IM blushing...I know you are...Aron's face starts to turn red...quit it..Okay..JR I has a question for you..goes ahead..what is It about me that make you so attracted to me? I don't know..personality,,your laugh,,your sexy abs..and your cute little face...Aron starts to blush...ok you love birds..let's go..where are we going? To buy you guys some tuxedos...um isn't that what me,baekho and Aron supposed to do together without you girls..oh yeah..ok Soooo bye...um okay..hehe girls you can't get enough of them...yep..I sense some sexuality coming on...JR looks at aron...I see that you are blushing...why are you blushing anyway? Because..I just want to...oh really..JR walks up to Aron and looks deep Into his eyes...um um..oh look at the time I better get going bye...Aron walks away but before he could JR grabbed his arm...uh uh..what's up with you Aron..did you do something? Uh um no I didn't do anything..are you sure? Y..yes..I'm..I'm sure..positive? Oh God..Aron.