Part 75

Charlie stared out the window of the moving train with Shawn beside him. His head resting on Charlie's shoulder. With all of the things to worry and think about, he almost forgot something important.

"Hey, Kid. Can you lock the door?" He whispered.

Eddie nodded quickly then quickly jumped up, forgetting that Effie had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Her cheek smashed onto the seat abruptly.

Charlie gave her an apologetic look when she opened her eyes at being woken up this way. "Sorry Eff."

Eddie quickly ran back over to help her. "I"m so sorry."

She simply shook her head then turned to the opposite side and curled up to continue sleeping.

Charlie gently caressed Shawn's hair and kissed the top of his head.

Eddie watched them intently. It was beautiful to him and he wanted to soak it all in.

As Charlie placed another kiss on Shawn's head, he could feel Eddie's stare so he shifted his eyes at him. "Didn't I tell you to quit lookin' at him like that."

Eddie blushed. "I wasn't...I just...well, I was watching you both. It is special. I'm sorry."

Charlie let it go then went back to staring out the window.

"I guess I will go back to live in the park?"

Charlie turned to look at him. "Absolutely not. We'll figure something out."

"We?" He asked with hope.

"Of course. We need to stick together."

Just then Shawn groaned in pain and shifted a bit.

"Hey, baby."

Shawn lifted his head slightly as he looked at Charlie. "Are we moving?"

Charlie smiled then caressed his cheek. "Yes, darlin'. Go back to sleep, okay?"

Shawn groaned as he buried his face in Charlie's neck. "Mmmm, you smell good."

Charlie smiled and blushed a bit given the fact that they were not alone. "Shhh. Get some rest."

Shawn placed his hand on the inside of Charlie's knee then slid his hand up his inner thigh.

Charlie grabbed it just in time. "No no."

Eddie bit his bottom lip and shifted in his seat.

Charlie gave him a stern look. "Stop that."

Shawn began slowly kissing Charlie's neck, which felt incredible, but needed to stop.

"We are not alone." Charlie said through gritted teeth.

Shawn kissed along Charlie's jawline towards his earlobe.

Charlie couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips, but he continued to try and put a stop to it. "Shawn, wake up. Come on."

"I need to go to the john." Eddie said standing up abruptly.

Charlie pointed his fingers at him. "You sit back down!"

Eddie gave him a pleading look. "But Charlie..."

"Sit down slap happy."

"Well, I guess sleep is not happening." Effie said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry Eff." Charlie said.

"Let the kid wank off. Maybe he will stop staring at you two every god damn second."

Eddie shifted in his seat, face red from blushing.

"Maybe you can teach him that too."

Charlie's eyes widened in disbelief that she had said that aloud.

"What?" Shawn asked as he was waking up.

Charlie pressed his lips together and shook his head slowly at her.

She mouthed the words, 'I'm sorry' to him.