Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' neck as Louis placed his hands on his younger boyfriend's hips to pull his smaller body closer.

''Now it makes a little more sense why you were such a dick to me when I first came here.''

Louis groaned and shook his head. ''No, that still doesn't make any sense. You were an omega. You couldn't have hurt anyone in my pack, even if you tried. You scared me, that's why I was a dick.''

''I-I scared you? Ho-how?'' Harry stammered.

''I told you that you are my Luna. Luna's make an alpha incredibly strong but they also make him vulnerable. The moment I met you, you made me feel weak and vulnerable. I've never felt that before.'' Louis explained, hand on Harry's cheek to stroke his cheekbone.

''You know, the fact that I lost my father was difficult enough but being a pack alpha when you're fifteen. Everyone saw me as a kid. Which I was. They had to take orders from a kid. It was around that time when Luke and I started dating. He always tried to solve things without using any violence. I think that's what I admired about him. I still do.''

Harry hummed, not feeling jealous or annoyed about Luke's and Louis' relationship.

''You two are not that different. Only, I love, love you and Luke and I shared a puppy love. I guess I just need an omega beside me with a good heart and a soft soul.'' Louis mumbled, pecking Harry's hands.

Harry giggled and pulled his hands away, falling forward against Louis' chest to hug him tightly. ''Thank you for telling me.''

''You don't have to thank me. As I said, you have the right to know.''

''Hey, pup?''

''Yes, Louis.'' Harry sighed again.

Louis looked at him and licked his lips. ''Zayn, some other and I are working on a plan to kill Owen. If the moment is there, do you want to kill him? Do you want us to do it?''

Harry pursed his lips and looked down at his lap. ''I-I- I don't think I can do it. I loved him you know. Of course, not anymore but I'm scared that I will feel guilty about it for the rest of my life.''

''That's okay, pup,'' Louis said and rubbed the younger's hip. ''We'll do it. But we will kill him.''

''Wouldn't want you to let him live. He deserves to die. Just not by my hands.''

Suddenly Harry whined. His bones ached and his muscles were heating up. He curled into Louis' chest and whimpered softly.

Louis looked outside and noticed how a passing cloud was slowly exposing the full moon.

The alpha kissed the omega's curls and placed him on the couch. ''Guess it's time to change, pup. Do you want to change first?''

Harry nodded and plopped down on the ground, changing into his blonde wolf form. He gritted his teeth, howling quietly.

Louis watched him quietly. He couldn't wait until he could claim Harry. After Harry was claimed, changing wouldn't hurt that bad anymore. It would be a dull ache instead of feeling your bones bend and break.

Harry howled one more time before looking up at Louis with bright green eyes and a wagging tail.

Louis smirked and reached out to stroke Harry's soft fur. ''I can't believe that you're gorgeous in both your wolf and human form. Life isn't fair sometime.''

Harry whined and seemed to glare at Louis. You're handsome in both human and wolf form. Stop whining and change before the pack leaves without you.