Who Approves of your Relationship? 6️⃣

Tony Stark:
    Happy and Pepper absolutely love you. They sometimes steal you away from Tony for a night of late movies- in which Tony pouts like the small bitch he is. You make it up to him by kissing his forehead and making him food in the morning.

Steve Rogers:
Natasha Romanoff. Nat was happy that Steve moved on from Peggy- though the deceased woman was amazing- Nat was happy that he found you. She already called dibs on being the maid of honor. As happy as Nat was, no one was happier than Bucky, who thought of you as a sister already.

Clint Barton:
Tony Stark. Tony, my maaaan. Well, Clint's man. Those two were as thick as thieves. Both idiots- though. Either way, Tony already wanted you first born to be named Anthony or Antoinette. He WOULD be paying for you future wedding, after all.

Bruce Banner:
Thor Odinson. Thor shipped everyone who was in a relationship- but he loved Bruce- they were best friends and had friendship bracelets to prove it! Bruce was thankful for the support from his best buddy- and it encouraged him to be with you. He even made you two relationship bracelets for every month you were together.

Natasha Romanoff:
Sam Wilson. You were surprised that Sam supported you relationship- you thought he would have sided with Steve and tried to protect Nat from getting her heartbroken. But he was the opposite- he wanted to see you two "lovebirds" (haha- Get it? Birds? Falcon?) have fun! And let loose!

Thor:
Valkyrie. To be honest, Valkyrie flirted with you to piss Thor off- and also because she was slightly drunk. Regardless of her being drunk or not- she thinks you and Thor make a good couple. You even tried setting her up on dates with a few women you knew.

Loki:
Thor Odinson. All the Avengers were on edge when they heard about you and Loki dating- but Thor couldn't be happier. He had known you when you were a kid- since you and Loki were as thick as thieves. Either way, he hoped that you stayed with his brother (hE's adOPteD)- Since you truly brought out the best in Loki.

Pietro Maximoff:
Wanda Maximoff. While Clint wanted to skin Pietro (that was the facade he put on), Wanda wanted to support him. She loved her brother- and enjoyed spending time with you on girls nights! You two really hit it off- and Wanda was like the sister you had always wanted.

Wanda Maximoff:
Steve Rogers! Steve was like a supportive brother when it came to you and Wanda dating. He supported you through the ups and downs of your relationship- and even got to know you because of how much Wanda loved you.

Sam Wilson:
Steve Rogers and Bucky (though he won't admit it). Steve has been supportive of your relationship with Sam since day one! Bucky had always treated you like a lady- always pulling out your chair in restaurants. It ticked Sam off- to the point that he ignored you for a whole two hours!

Bucky Barnes:
Wanda and Sam... (though he won't admit it). Wanda has been supportive of your relationship with Bucky since day one. Sam, on the other hand, flirted with you just so he could see Bucky angry. It was his joy in life! A joy he couldn't get rid of...

Carol Danvers:
Monica! You were a second Aunt to Monica- she even called you Aunt Y/N! She was such a sweet, smart, and love able girl. You were happy to be able to say that she considered you an Aunt to her.

T'Challa:
Bucky Barnes. James Buchanan Barnes would forever be grateful for T'Challa after the events of Civil War. When Bucky met you, and realized that you were part of the reason that he was able to stay in Wakanda- he became the most supportive person of your relationship.

Scott Lang:
Cassie Lang. Cassie called you, "Mommy Y/N" even though you and Scott weren't even engaged yet. She loved you two THAT much. Maggie was taken back at first- but was slightly happy to see that Scott was happy- and so was Cassie.

Peggy Carter:
Edwin Jarvis. Jarvis is Peggy's BFF! They just wouldn't ever say BFF in public. When he first met you, he was skeptical of you and your intentions- but quickly learned that you wanted the best for Ms. Carter.

Howard Stark:
Ana Jarvis. Ana noticed Howard's flirting and flustered face since day one- and she casually mentioned it to you. So, she's been shipping you guys since you first lay eyes on each other.

Daniel Sousa:
Peggy Carter. Peggy was thrilled when she learned that Sousa had asked you out. You two loved each other- and the support from Peggy was more then you could have ever asked for.

Matt Murdock:
Karen. Whenever Foggy said that Matt was too soft when it came to you- Karen would lightly punch his arm, "Ignore him. You and Y/N are a great match. Foggy doesn't know since he's never had a girlfriend."

A/N: Another short chapter! With Steve and Thor being the absolute sweetest avengers.