J: Are you ok?!

T: What happened yesterday?!

J: We heard you had to go to the hospital!

I was about to give them an answer but they were both pushed away by Jin who proceeded to grab my face and check me for any potential injuries.

Jin: What did she do to you?

He said referring to Y/n and I had to make an effort not to burst out in laughter, I looked over to her and she was glaring at Jin before giving him a hard slap on the back of his head which made him let go of my face and rub his head because of the pain.

Y/n: I didn't do anything to him but I will definitely do something to you if you don't shut up!

Jin straightened himself up and nodded his head, fear evident in his eyes as he slowly backed away from her. Then the others showed up and had the same worried expressions on.

N: Are you ok Jungkook?

Namjoon asked while putting his had on my shoulder.

Jk: I'm fine guys...

I said and gave them a reassuring smile.

H: Are you sure?

Jk: Yes Hoseok, don't worry.

Y: I told you nothing happened.

Everybody just looked at Yoongi in disbelief. We stood in silence for a moment before Jin decided to break it.

Jin: So did you guys come here together?

I raised my eyebrows at Jin's question and I looked at Y/n looking for an answer but she was way ahead of me.

Y/n: Why do you ask Jin, are you jealous?

Jin: What?! Eww no! 

Y/n: Aww it's ok Jin, I promise to take you to work in the future, if you ever get a job.

Jin: You little-...

He didn't get to finish his sentence as she walked passed him and away from us

He didn't get to finish his sentence as she walked passed him and away from us. Everyone laughed at Jin and he just glared at us, Namjoon put his hand on his shoulder to calm him down but he pushed it off and walked away in an angry manner.

N: I better go after him.

Namjoon left to find Jin. Jimin then came closer to me, he still had a worried look in his eyes.

J: Are you sure you're ok?

Jk: I promise I am fine hyung.

At first he was taken aback by the fact that I called him hyung but his expression quickly switched to a happy one and he gave me a smile, with that the bell rang and we went to class.

*Y/N pov*

After the first class was over I headed to the cafeteria to have lunch with the guys, I walked to our usual table to find all the boys except for Jimin and Taehyung because they had football practice. I sat down between Jin and Hobi and we started to have a conversation. We were talking for quite a while but got interrupted by the sound of the cafeteria door being opened with force, we all turned our attention to the entrance and I saw Jimin stomping his way towards us. He had an angry expression on but I could see the sadness in his eyes and got worried so I got up out of my seat and went to him.