Lost

I knew I was lost. I had always been lost. But this time it was serious. I had planned on going to an abandoned warehouse my old friend and I went to but I couldn't find it. I miss Sam. I miss how we all used to hang out. When he ran away it just broke me. I tried to continue life but knew I wouldn't be able to. I had always seen things other people didn't. I was always bullied because of it. Sam had always helped me with the bullies. Then he ran away. I knew he was neglected but not that bad.

Soon enough I found a source of light and being a run away I thought I could stay there for a while.

Soon enough I was trapped in my thoughts again while walking to the source of light. Me and Sam had always been reckless. We would explore and tell stories. But, one day it got a little out of hand. Sam started talking about how his family hated him and he was going to run away. Of course none of us be lived him. Eventually I explained how I was a foster child and my real family thought I was crazy. This was because of, what I believe to be, the ability to see ghosts, spirits, and as people will call them demons. No one understood us better than each other.

Eventually Sam and I made it to freshmen year and he never showed up. I never saw Sam again. I knew he ran away. Where to I don't know. I kept telling my self it would be ok. After 3 years I still wonder what happened to Sam.

Eventually I ran away too. I lived off of scraps for a few months before I was able to get a job. Once I did I was able to pay for things I wanted- "Fuck!".

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I had walked into a cinder block and fell over backwards. Well at least I found the warehouse. When I tried to stand I had a shooting pain go through my leg and I fell over into the corner again.

I kept seeing different people walking around in the warehouse. Oh wait those were the spirits. One seamed especially shy and was hiding in a corner. I decided to try to move but whimpered in pain. Slowly the boy, who I now realised was about my age, moved out and I heard him speak. It wasn't in the shrill cold way the other creaturse talked. It was lively, but scared. He seemed curious but, anxious about my presence.

"Hey man are you ok? You seam hurt."

"Yeah...um I walked into the cinder block over there. Sorry if I scared you."

"You didn't scare me." He said, slowly advancing forward."Why don't we get your leg all patched up."

"Ok" I said as he helped me up.

"My name is Sam."

"I know. I'm Colby."

"Do I know you? Well did I know you before my accident."

"Yeah we were best friends. We came here often."

We both slowly turned to look at each other. I felt like I should do some thing. But before I knew it I was falling. Falling into his ocean like eyes. Thank god I didn't actually fall. That would've hurt.

Thank you to those who have read this it means a lot. This may be my first story but I do have another story called Trap House Group Chat. If you want go ahead and check it out.