Flashbacks

Sam's P.O.V
*flash back to 8 year old Sam*

Children were running around being children while I sat there watching my little brother Ben with my older sister Alison. I wondered what it would be like if I had a relationship like that with my siblings. If I would be liked better. Probably not. I have no friends and my family always forgets about me. Soon my mother called everyone back inside for my brothers birthday cake. Instead of going in I stayed outside. I wonder how long I can stay out here and not be missed?

*Time skip 2 hours*

I think I should go in but I don't know if I should. No-one has come and got me but, I might get in trouble. I'll just go in anyways. As soon as I entered the yelling started.

HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY LIKE THAT! YOU SCARED YOUR SISTER HALF TO DEATH! AND YOUR MOTHER THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!Go to your room. I can't stand to see your face right now.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PULLED A STUNT LIKE THAT! GO TO YOUR ROOM.

As I climbed the stairs to the small attic room I had I thought about my sister. Did I really scare her that bad? I slowly climbed back down the stairs to her room. I knew she was the only one that cared about me in my family. As soon as I knocked on her door I was engulfed in a hug by my sister. Her eyes were puffy and her face was red. I could just make that she was saying she was scared and that I should go to my room before I get in trouble. I apologized and went to my room.
*flash back ends*

I really love my sister and miss her but when I ran away she was at college. I wonder how she is now. She probably doesn't miss me. I sat at the table in the Star bucks charging my phone and waiting for my order. When I ran away I had stayed with a couple of different friends until I found an abandoned warehouse in which I cleaned up partly and now live in. It isn't far from my old house but I never want to go back. When I left I had only two months until my birthday so I had to survive off of the small amount of money I had. Almost immediately I started to search for a job or two when I was 16. Now being 19 I am an adult and live on my own.

Eventually I heard my name be called and I got my drink and phone to walk back to my makeshift home.

I soon arrived and walked to my "room" and sat on the bed I was able to buy at one point. Though it was cheap and crappy it was still a bed to me. I soon started to get pulled back into my thoughts about my previous life. About my family. The friends I once had. My old best friend I couldn't remember. The accident I had gotten into. Losing my memories. Returning to my family. Running away again. Cleaning the warehouse. Wait why did I remember these things? I hadn't before.

I was soon broke from my thoughts when I heard some one else kick a brick and yell "fuck!"(I don't swear much but I will a little) I slowly walked toward the area of the sound to see a guy not too much younger than me sitting in a corner holding his leg. For some reason he seemed familiar. Why though? My mind scream at me. Like I could trust him, and I wanted to help him. The only question was if I should? He didn't seam to see me at the moment. Nor did it look like he could move because of his leg. That meant he couldn't hurt me, right? I slowly emerged from my hiding spot.
"Hey, are you ok? You look hurt."

Hi there! I'm new to this whole writing thing and don't expect more than 1 or 2 reads because people get bored and read this. I just enjoy writing about things I like and feel passionate about. I don't like authors notes though so I won't bore anyone who might read this. Any way the song is one of my favorites and most of the songs won't even correlate to the book. Anyway if you read this please enjoy it! As a quick side not I will post every other day.