Happy Birthday to Victoria! (July 28th, 2019)

After Myles' birthday, today is Victoria's birthday!!! Happy Birthday!! Turning 21!!

Victoria is well-known for playing Michelle at The Next Step, along with Myles. Myles is 1 day older than her but at the beginning of The Next Step, he looked so much younger!!! I think Victoria has also an Italian family, like Myles!

Victoria started dancing when she was three years old because she was so energetic, and was also part of Team Canada's dance team, which earned Bronze in 2010 when they went to Lolington. Victoria's three favorite styles of dance are jazz, hip-hop, and Acro.

Victoria auditioned for The Next Step when she was almost thirteen. She choreographed a dance in Season 6. She also co-choreographed a dance in a deleted scene with Jordan Clark in Season 6.

Victoria plays the only one character who was main during all the season of The Next Step! From 1 to 6! We still don't know yet if she'll be part of Season 7 or will leave like Myles, but the show can't make leave two of their best and most important characters, so I really think that Michelle will be in Season 7. Victoria will be part of a few shows with the cast, unlike Myles who left and a few days ago, she was seen in an Instagram story, going to a set, with the caption "The Next Step" so she is still part of The Next Step!

 Victoria will be part of a few shows with the cast, unlike Myles who left and a few days ago, she was seen in an Instagram story, going to a set, with the caption "The Next Step" so she is still part of The Next Step!

Well, happy birthday to her again!!!