#2 IMPRESSIONS

Jennie was rather impressed nor disappointed with her new manager, Lisa. She believes that she's too young to be a manager and what's worse, too inexperienced for a star like her. 

Jennie exchanged messages with Jisoo, a fellow idol under YG and her bestfriend.

Jennie's TM:

Jisooyah, would you believe who got assigned to me? 

Jisoo's Tm:

What do you mean "assigned to you?" Did you change manager?

Jennie's TM:

I did! And my new manager is younger than me! I don't know why they assigned me to her or why she was assigned to me. You know how busy I am, right? I have a lot on my plate and I can't tolerate any incompetencies! 

Jisoo's TM:

Why? How young is she??? Did you take a picture with her? Show me!!!

Jennie's TM:

Hell no! Why would I? She's like 22??? Imagine?! And she's soooo full of energy. And and her eyes are big and smiles widelyyyyyy. Ugh. It's annoying, to be honest. 

Jisoo's TM: 

Hmm... I'm intrigued. I wanna meet her. Where are you right now, exactly?

Jennie's TM:

We're on our way to the mall to visit Hera's booth at the department store. 

Jisoo's TM: 

Is she with you? 

Jennie's TM : 

Duh? She's my manager. She's with me, ofcourse. 

Jisoo's TM: 

Okay... I'm actually just on the road right now... I'll meet you. Let's grab a quick meal together before we finish our schedules for the day. Make sure she's with you. Alright?

Jennie's TM:

Okay. Let's meet at Angel In Us. See you in an hour. 

Jisoo's TM :

Arasso. Be nice, Jendeuk. 

Jennie's TM : 

What?!?!?! 

Jisoo's TM :

You know what I mean.  okay. Bye now. See ya!

Jennie's POV

Ugh! That chikin. I still can't believe why we're best of friends. How can she expect me to be nice? I don't even like this situation. I feel like my career is being put in jeopardy! Oh you Lisashi, you better not make a mistake or else!

Jennie noticed Lisa staring at the rear view mirror and called her attention.

Jennie : Hey! What are you staring at? Is there a dirt on my face? 

Lisa : Aniyo...  sorry. Won't happen again, Ms. Kim. 

They now arrived at Lotte World Tower Mall and head straight to Hera at the department store...