Chapter 22

*Sara Pov*

When we got ready and were about to leave the room we saw that Ashwin going towards Dinesh room.

Maggy dragged me towards him saying that it is important. He entered the room but didn't close the door and Maggy asked me to hear everything calmly.

"Sir?" Dinesh said.

"Look Dinesh I know it's not my place but please take care of her. She is very good person and kind hearted." Ashwin said.

"Ofcourse sir." Dinesh said immediately.

"I know her for five years and if you hurt her I will be there immediately to kill you understand?" Ashwin said.

Five years?? I looked at Maggy confused then I thought about it. I remember that Ashwin just became so calm for these past few days.

If I observed more then I even saw pain in his eyes. Did he thought??

Oh no! How could I be so stupid and didn't saw all these.

We both knocked on the door before Dinesh say anything. They both got startled.

Maggy said "Dinesh they are calling for you."

He nodded and followed her outside the room. Ashwin tried to give me a smile but failed and started to follow them but I pushed him inside the room and closed the door.

He got shocked by it and before he composed himself I hugged him tightly. But he didn't he just stood there.

I released him and said "I love you so much Ashwin."

He smiled but immediately frowned and said "You can't say that to me now Sara. Your engagement will happen in few minutes."

I smiled at him and said "I always love you Ashwin. I never stopped. I mean how I could stop when you love me this much."

I can tell he is so happy but at the same time fighting himself and said "You are torturing me Sara. Don't you understand you are getting engaged." With so much pain in his voice.

I immediately pressed my lips to his and slowly started kissing him. He got so stunned but started kissing me back.

I released him, then he said "I love you Sara."

I grinned at him and said "Come with me."

While dragging him he started talking "What are we going to do? Will we stop it dramatically or what?" with a little excitement.

I smiled at him again and entered the living room where we thought to conduct the engagement.

By the time we reached there, Dinesh is standing holding a ring in his hand and placed on Di's finger.

Di too did the same. I looked at Ashwin and saw that he is in complete shock. After engagement got over, dinesh left with his parents fixing the date for their marriage.

Maggy, Di, Ashwin and Bhai sat on the terrace. All the adults sat in the living room.

I joined them on the terrace and sat infront of Ashwin and he immediately placed his hands on my waist pulling me towards him completely.

Bhai cleared his throat and said "Ashwin what are you doing? Leave my sister alone and don't touch her." in serious tone.

"Hey leave my Bhai. Don't torture him anymore." Maggy said hitting Bhai on the shoulder.

"If you are so concerned about me Megs then why did you lied to me?" Ashwin asked her.

"The plan is not mine; it belongs to my Husband here." Maggy said.