Chapter 1

*Sara pov*

“I think she is just using maggy. Even maggy has a doubt like that, she told me herself.”

“I think she is just using maggy. Even maggy has a doubt ……………...”

“No……” I woke up suddenly with that word coming from my mouth and with sweat on my forehead.

Again the same nightmare, why can’t I just get some sleep without any of this non sense. I mean it happened nearly two years back but why can’t the pain just go away and leave me alone in peace.

It was just a crush right, it shouldn’t take this much time to move on. But who am I kidding it was not just a crush it’s my Love, my first Love.

“Sara….” I heard my mom calling me.

“Coming Mom!!” I replied Getting down from bed.

After getting ready as fast as I can I reached our dining table where my mom and dad were already occupying their seats.

“Hey Mom, Hey Dad. Good morning.”

“Good morning Princess. Are you ready for today’s presentation?” Dad asked.

I was about to reply but Mom cut me off and said “Just eat your breakfast, don’t start discussing business matters here. Understood?”

“Yes Mom.” I replied and gave my dad double thumbs up showing that I am ready.

“Sara I want to talk to you about something.” Mom said.

I nodded saying her to continue.

“You got another proposal Sara. Are you ready at least now?” She asked.

I am not ready to get married. Why can’t they just understand? I need to think of something else so she can give me some more time.

“What mom I stayed away from you for four years and you are trying to send me away again forever?” I asked.

“Yes you stayed away from us but that was for your studies and already one year passed away from the time you returned. So think about the proposal. You already rejected like five.” She replied.

“Does that mean you are satisfied in pampering me for only one year for all the four years you missed? And you don’t want me anymore. You want to get rid of me already?” I said to her with as much hurt as possible.

“Oh Dear! I didn’t mean like that. Ok as you wish we will wait for some more time for you to be ready for it.” She said.

I am feeling little guilty for acting but what can I do. I can’t just get married and spoil other person’s life when I have someone else in my heart.

“Mom I have a great idea, why don’t we look for marriage proposals for Bhai (brother)? I mean he is older than me right. So why don’t we?” I asked.

“That’s a good idea. He is returning today so let’s ask him and decide.” Dad replied.

“Really? He is going to return today. I missed him. It’s been six months isn’t it; maybe he fell in love with Delhi and forgot us. That’s why he didn’t even visit at least once.” I said.

“What can we say like sister, like brother.” Dad said.

“What do you mean dad?” I asked.

“I mean to say that you too must have fallen in love with Delhi those four years, that’s why you didn’t visit us properly during all your holidays except some.” He replied.

I turned my eyes away and started looking at anything except them and said “I was just busy with studies dad.” I tried as much as I can to hide my lie.

“May be he is also busy with all the office work at our branch. It’s a new one and need more concentration. It is a huge step for us and he is just taking care of it ok.” He said.

“Ok dad. I will not say anything. And you need not say to me how much it is important for us. So anyway let’s go, we are getting late.”

“Ya sure. Bye honey.” My dad said to my mom kissing her cheek and left the room.

I too hugged her and followed my dad to go to our office.

I am excited as my brother will come today…..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment please.....................