prologue

"Have a nice day," I muttered to the un-thankful customer, as they drove off without even a 'thank you' or 'you too!'.

Just as I started to drift off, I saw another car pull up to the menu.

"Hello, welcome to In-N-Out, what would you like to order?" I asked. All I heard through my headset was a girl's giggle.

That's not creepy.

"Um, do you maybe need a moment before ordering?" "Huh? Oh! Yes please, my friends are being asses and not answering me. Do you mind if I take a little longer?" The voice asked through my headset. "Yes, but if it takes longer than five minutes I'll have to ask you to come inside and order instead," I say, rolling my eyes at the indecisive person.

It's not like our menu's that big.

"I'll have one vanilla milkshake and one chocolate milkshake please," the girl finished. I tell her, "Thank you, pull up to the next window please." As she pulls up to the window, I finally see who ordered the milkshakes.

And holy balls.

++

Well there's the prologue for Drive-Thru! I hope you liked it! Thank you so so much @TeaForLouis for the amazing story idea! I hope you like what I'm doing with it :)

I do not own the name In-N-Out, nor do I own anything that has to do with In-N-Out, I'm just borrowing the name for my stupid story.