5 Years Later (Epilogue)

A/N: Well, here we are. The last chapter of the book.

Matt's POV

I can't believe that all of this started as a drunken accident that resulted in the first pregnancy. After Kirstie and I officially got together after Hope was born, life seemed to get better and better. Kirstie recovered well after the difficult labour and delivery, and we began our life as parents.

We went back on tour when Hope was 7 months old. All the fans wanted to meet her, and Kirstie was okay with them briefly saying hello. They had to keep it short, as Hope was a bit fussy with anyone other than Kirstie, me or one of the band.

Hope was the most beautiful little girl on the planet, but I am a bit biased. She is my daughter after all. She loved being on tour with us and exploring the world. The only thing she asked for, was a baby brother. Sometimes I wonder if she knew about her twin brother. We did actually fulfil her wish and Kirstie gave birth to a little boy when Hope was almost three years old. His labour and delivery was much calmer than Hope's had been.

Today though, wasn't about our adorable children. It was about us. Hope came down the aisle, holding onto her little brother Coby's hand. She was so cute, and I knew that she was going to match with her Mama. Hope had asked if she could twin with her Mama, and Kirstie couldn't help but say yes. Coby matched me as much as possible, but it's hard to find a baby tux that can match an adult one.

The music changed and then Kirstie came in looking like an angel. Scott's Dad was walking her down the aisle. He had been more of a father to her than her actual Dad, so it was right. Angelica didn't mind at all; it was actually her suggestion. I felt like crying; she was so beautiful. And in the next hour, I can call her my wife. We had done things a bit weirdly, but that's who we are. I would've preferred to date, then marry, then have kids; but this works too. As long as she's happy and has everything she needs, it doesn't really matter. Damn I love her so much.