Sweet Creature (Selena x Harry)

Start from the beginning

Selena made soft, pleasured noises as she laid there, fingers knotted in his hair. She felt his lips move on from her chest to her abdomen, planting a kiss there before he came eye to eye with her hips and panties by the edge of the piano. He began to slide her panties down until they were around her ankles and eventually the floor. He knelt down, pried her legs apart and kissed her inner thigh in a few spots, holding her legs open as he turned to her awaiting folds. She was glistening, she was so wet.

"Such a pretty pussy," he thought out loud. It wasn't a shock, he'd seen her core a hundred times, but it was true. Everything about her and her body were perfect.

Without warning Harry ran his tongue up her slick folds. She was dripping wet, there was no need for one. Selena made a satisfied sound above him, telling him with no words she loved how his tongue was making her feel. He lapped it around her clit and sucked gently on it, eliciting Selena to buck her hips a little and whimper.

"You taste so fucking good, princess," Harry mumbled as he lifted his eyes to meet hers, his tongue sliding inside of her. Selena's brows came together at how good it all felt, her moans becoming louder and needier. He continued going to town on her pussy, fucking her with his mouth and reveling in how much she was loving it all. It turned him on even more; he could feel his hard-on in his pants. Her moans and begging were music to his ears. It took everything in him not to drop his pants then and there and fuck her on the piano.

He slid a finger inside, followed shortly by a second as he kept sucking on and flicking her clit with his mouth. He felt her grip on his hair tighten --- a good sign. He always knew how Selena felt based on her fingers' relationship with his hair, usually tugging on them when he made her come and tightening her hold when he was making her feel good but she didn't want to squirm. Her body felt as if it were going through electric pulses. His fingers pumped in and out slowly at first, letting her hole get used to being stretched. After a few moments he quickened the pace, and eventually his digits were pounding into her. He added a third finger and Selena began moving her hips to meet all three of them.

"You like that, love? My fingers fucking you senseless?" he asked in a hoarse voice, lifting his head from her clit only for a second to speak.

He curled his fingers inside of her, focused on making her come. He wanted to hit that one spot that always made her scream. He wanted to make her see stars dance around her and forget where she was. And it seemed to be working; Selena's moans got even whinier as she came on his fingers and tongue. Her back arched, lifting off the piano, and her thigh shook in Harry's hand.

"Come for me, babygirl," he muttered against her folds.

"Oh, my God, fuck," she cried out, tugging on Harry's hair like clockwork. "You make me feel so good, baby."

She rode out her high on Harry's fingers. As soon as she was finished he lapped up whatever juices he could and kissed her inner thigh.

"That's my girl," he praised her with a grin on his face, pressing his thumb to her swollen clit and moving it in circles. She was still a weak mess from coming, she wasn't at all ready for him to mess with her clit again.

"Harry, I'm -- " she started with a tired voice. "I want your cock. I want you."

He pulled back then, standing upright and undoing his belt. He shrugged off his velvet jacket and white tank top while he was at it, throwing each article of clothing on the pile on the floor. She hopped off the piano, slowly due to her jelly legs, and got down on her knees right away. She unzipped his pants and helped him take them off, wrapping her fingers around his throbbing cock and putting him in her mouth. She started out slowly at first, letting her tongue swirl around his tip and run along the underside of his length as she gently jerked him off. Harry groaned, wrapping his fingers in her hair and holding fistfuls of it -- mirroring what she did with his.