The Guy Next Door:Chapter 11

We went up to Shanias room when I realised I didn't have anything to wear. "Erm... Shania..." She pulled out some black jeans and her blue Holister top. "Put it on, you can't wear that again in front of your boyfriend Katy, you look like a tramp" And that's what did it. My boyfriend.... It couldn't be.... Mustafa was now my boyfriend. Or was he? Yes we slept together. And snogged. But he never asked me out, neither did I.

"Katy stop thinking about Mustafa, you've gone red" Shania started to put make-up on, which I've never seen her do before, especially when going to the park. "What's with the make-up?" I asked pulling her top over my head. "Why" she questioned putting more mascara on, "Well we're just going to the park and-" "I'm not, it's a bit childish, I'm meeting up with Daniel"

She didn't just say what I though she said? To childish? Meeting up with Daniel? Shania changed completely. I sat there in silence not knowing what to do next, Shania wasn't Shania. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to start an argument, till I opened my mouth.

"What's gotten into you? Since when was the park to childish for you? It's where we first met!" I screamed. "Katy that was 10 years ago! We was 6, you need to grow up" I ran out the room, out her house and to the park. I needed Mustafa and Alistair, i needed a hug. Me and Shania have been best friends for 10 and she's never chosen a guy over me before. I just couldn't believe it.

I got to the park and saw Mustafa and Alistair on the swings. I ran over to them, tears forming in my eyes, I just needed a good hug. I ran over to Mustafa and threw my arm around him. He held me tight and didn't say a word. Alistair put a hand on my should to see if I was okay. I knew they could sence something happened with me and Shania considering she wasn't with me.

"You wanna talk about it?" Alistair asked. "Shania chose Dan over me and said she didn't wanna come coz it's to childish for her, she's changed" I cried into Mustafas shoulder. "It's okay babe" Mustafa said wrapping his arms round me. Alistair grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the swing. Now childish was the word to describe Alistair because I knew he wanted me to push him. it always cheered me up but it was sweet.