The Guy Next Door:Chapter 6

"This" I said reaching into my bag, pulling out the two half's of the drawing and handed it to Tracy. She stared at the drawing, just how Shania did. "This is beautiful" Tracy finally said, "who drew this?" Me and Shania both stared at each other, both thinking the same thing. How would Tracy react when we tell her Mustafa drew it? Would she think the same as me, that he might have a crush on me? 

"Mustafa drew it...." I manged to say. Tracy's eyes got wider, as she stared into my eyes. She wasn't shocked, she looked more like she was trying to hold back a laugh. I guess from her point of view it was funny, which made me smile back at her. "But we don't know why he drew it" Shania said as the smile came off my face. "You don't think he has a crush on me" I whispered, my throat hurt as I tried to say those words.

"Well if he does he's got the right girl" Tracy laughed trying to make me feel better. She took one last look at the drawing before she became serious. "Judging by how he's drawn it, I think he does have a thing for you babe, but what I don't understand is why he ripped it up" Me and Shania stared at each other, and we both knew there and then, why he ripped it up. Sam.

"Mum, I'm going to the party tonight with Daniel Costa, and Katy's going with Sam Cripps" Shania said holding my hand tighter as I tried not to cry. "Well that explains everything, Mustafa is probably jealous of Sam if he likes you this much sweetheart" Tracy said placing her hand on my shoulder. I couldn't help but let the tears fall from my eyes. I was upset that I might lose my best friend because of this. Turning up at the party with Sam and Mustafa seeing us together might ruin our friendship forever. But what I didn't understand is the fact that Mustafa knew that I fancied Sam, which made me want to cry even more.

Both Shania and Tracy wrapped their arms around me as more and more tears formed and fell. I finally stopped crying as someone else knocked on the door. Tracy got up to go an answer it whilst me and Shania got our bags and went upstairs to start getting ready. When we walked past Tracy to go upstairs, I caught a glimpse of who was standing at the door. It was Alistair. I wonder what he was doing here. "I need to speak to Katy and Shania" I heard him say. Tracy let him in and i indicated to him to follow us upstairs.

Me and Alistair sat on Shanias bed whist she rummaged around for her make up box. "Mustafa said he's not coming tonight because you're going with Sam. He said it'll be to much for him to handle. But you cant tell him I told you this" I placed my hand on his shoulder, "You have to get Mustafa to come tonight Alistair, please" He nodded his head and said goodbye, walking out the room. I know I could trust Alistair to try and get Mustafa to come.

Shania finally found her make up box and came running over. "If Alistair is able to bring Mustafa, what you gonna do? You can't just leave Sam and go talk to him." Shania made a great point. "I'll figure something out, trust me" I smiled at Shania applying some lipstick. "And the last time I trusted you was...." Shania joked but I knew she was referring to the time in science when I accidentally set her hair alight. At that memory I giggled and so did Shania.