"If it helps him to get better then I'm more than ready to do anything!" I immediately replied.

"Try all these of your acting in from of someone else but not with me.

I'm not acting...

"Take a bowl of cold water and a small towel, then dip the towel in that cold water, squeeze the towel properly and then place it on his forehead and chest." She explained.

Everything was perfectly fine until it stopped on his chest.

For that I need to remove his shirt and he would be super mad at me for doing that.

But it's the demand of the situation.

"Are you even listening?" Aunty spoke from the other end.

"Ye-yes!!" I chewed my bottom lip.

"This trick has always worked for him and In Sha Allah today also it'll work." Aunty said.

"In Sha Allah" I muttered

"And when he wakes up he'll be under house arrest for at least two days." She ordered

"Yes" I said before we both hung up.

I felled down on my knees clutching his cell tightly in my palms as a loud sob escaped from my lips followed by many. Even though I tried to cover it up with pressing my palm over my mouth but couldn't suppress it.

"Allah, it hurts. It hurts alot. You know na, I will never do such things. How can I do bad for my Ashar? Why does Aunty blame me? Why, Allah? Why? You are the witness of my every emotion, my sentiments, my love, my affection, my care that runs in my heart for him, then how come she questions me?

I have always cooked for him and I always made sure that he ate, seeing him like this is hurting me too, but here, I'm not the one to be blamed. This time I haven't done anything wrong!! I'm not wrong, Allah. I'm not!!" I hiccuped as I clutched his cell tightly against my chest, rocking back and forth.

"I-I, Mom hates me and I don't have anything against that because I know I deserve to be hated for what I had done but now I've changed, I'm not that Laiba and I've changed for good. Why can't anyone see the good in people just like they see the bad in people. Why Allah, Why?

Please please, don't make my Ashar suffer because of what I had done. Please.

Please, drop down the temperature, Ash Sha'fi-the curer."

Keeping the cell on the bedside table, I walked towards the kitchen for the bowl, my heart hammering in my chest, stomach doing somersaults and my cheeks on fire!

Keeping the bowl filled with water and a white towel on his bedside table, I knelt down beside his bed, my heart still hammering in my chest. I again placed my wavering hand on his forehead and yes, it was still blazing.

My gaze landed on the top button of his shirt.

"I know you'll be mad at me when you'll wake up, but, trust me, all I want to see you, healthy like before. I don't know if this trick will work or not, but your Mom has said that this always worked for you, so today also, In Sha Allah it'll work." I held his hand while I spoke to him.

Slowly keeping his hand to his side, I sat beside him, on the bed. Taking a deep breath, I slowly unbuttoned the first button of his tshirt. Carefully, I placed my finger on the second button, opening it, my nails touching his chest, making me gasp.

Quickly, I curled my hand into fist and kept it on my chest, breathing heavily.

What is wrong with me?
Why am I reacting this way?

He's my husband...but why our closeness is affecting me?

I'm only helping him...I kept on chanting this while I worked on the next button. Quickly, unbuttoning all the three buttons, I took deep breaths and ran my hand over my hair. Calming down myself, I slowly took his hand in mine and lifted up so that I could take off his tshirt, but this was impossible for me to do, alone.

He just didn't had any control over his body. Everytime, I lift up his arm and try to take off the t-shirt his hand falls down. Sighing, I thought that this is way more difficult than I imagined it to be.

I moved a bit more closer towards him. Putting my right hand under his back and wrapping my left hand at the nape of his neck, I slowly pulled him up. His rock solid chest brushing against mine, dropping my heart down to my knees. My grip tightened at his neck and I slowly took off his t-shirt from my right hand. No, it wasn't an easy job to do with one hand, but I didn't had any option left!!

Leaning, his head against the headboard, I pulled out the t-shirt easily over his head. Exhaling a breath of relief, my gaze was about to fall on his bare chest when I quickly held my gaze from looking down and decided to lay him down properly. Again, I wrapped my right hand around his back and my left hand at the nape of his neck.

Lying him down was easy than to take off his t-shirt. Keeping his head properly on the pillow, I turned to dip the towel into that cold water and after squeezing the excess water out properly, I placed the towel on his forehead, first. Keeping it over there for awhile, I again repeated the same process and kept the towel on his chest. Not even for once also I let my gaze felled down on his chest!!

To be continued ;) ;)