3.7

"He's an idiot."

"I know."

"A gulliable, stupid, self righteous idiot."

"I lived with him for most of my life. Trust me I know Sky." Octavia said with a laugh as she watched the blonde practically try not to explode.

"I know. But Pike. He he isn't trust worthy. He's manipulative, sneaky. He doesn't wants what is best for the people on this earth he just wants what is best for his '36' people." Skylar groaned as she sat down next to the girl.

"The Grounders will never except this?" Octavia gestured to her surroundings with a grave tone. It made the air tense up and Skylar crosses her legs sighing.

"I don't even accept it. I think it's hard for anyone to not see something bad coming out of this. We made a deal and now thanks to people we are going back on that deal. We are no better than Lexa now." Skylar sighed looking out at the horizon.

"Maybe Bellamy will call it off tell Pike to find some other place." Octavia stated and Skylar just laughed. "Do you know your brother. He won't. He will lead us straight into bad things."

"You will stop it though. You always do."

"I don't know. This time it feels different."

The door creaked open and a mop of hair came into the girls' view. "And that's my cue to go and hunt lunch down." Octavia said as she stood up and Skylar gave her a weak smile.

"You okay?" The boy asked and Skylar didn't respond. The boy sighed and made his way up to her. Bellamy say right next to her his large arm barely touching her shoulder. Skylar just admired the Mountain View for a few seconds.

"This is a mistake Bell. My people will never accept it." Skylar said quietly not even looking at him. She knew her people. She was training to lead them her whole life. She knows what they will do and feel. This was a bad idea. Not like that mattered to him anyways.

"We're not the Mountain Men, Sky. You, Nyko and Lincoln will make them see that." Bellamy stated his gaze she could feel it on her. His voice sounded so sure about that statement.

She laughed softly. "Lincoln has a kill order on him. He can't even leave camp without dealing with the repercussions." She declared meeting his gaze. Was he getting that delusional?

"The summit will take care of that." Once again his voice sounded so sure. Skylar shook her head and looked away from him.

"If you think one bandage can fix a bloody wound then you are more naive than I thought you are Bellamy Blake." Skylar scoffed he was about to open his mouth when two guards with a grounder came into view.

"What now?" Skylar asked as she jumped down and walked to confront them. Bellamy close behind her. "Echo?" Bellamy asked making Skylar glance over at him.

"You know her?" Jealously faintly twining her words not like Bellamy noticed anyways. "Yeah. She's Ice Nation. her cage was next to mine." Bellamy informed her.

"Bellamy!" The girl cried out. Ice nation acting so weak? Skylar didn't like this. "Let her go." Bellamy ordered.

"She threatened the summit." One of the guards informed them. "I was trying to help!" Echo exclaimed and Skylar crosses her arms.

The guard kicked out her legs. "I said shut up." Skylar stated quiet. She wanted to see how this played out. Ice Nation was known for their ruthlessness but also having some of the best spies and assassins. She didn't buy the girls act. Not even an Azgeda child would be held by two guards if they didn't want to be.