Lost My Way Chapter 1

Lost My Way -Chapter 1

"Annika! Table 5 needs the check!" My boss yelled from across the kitchen.

"Yes, sir!" I yelled back and dashed out the door with the check in hand. "Here you guys are." I said smiling the fakest smile ever and handing them the check.

"Thank you..." The white haired,wrinkled old man said starring down at my name tag.

"Annika,sir." I spoke annoyed and took the check with his card inside. I walked back to the register,swipedit and walked back to there table. "Here." I almost walked away until one of the men sitting at the table called out,

"How much would it cost to get you to go home with me, sexy." The man grabbed my ass. I turned back around. He had dark green eyes, stubble on his chin and dirty dark brown hair. I starred in disgust.

"You better take your hand off my ass, sir." I said trying to keep my cool one more out burst and I would be fired.

"And If I don't?" He raised his eyebrow and squeezed. "That's it!" I lunged at the man and started throwing punches in his cheeks.

"Annika!" I heard my best friend Dehlia scream. She raced over and tried to pull me off the customer.

"Annika, get off him!" She screamed again,finally getting me off him. The man ran out of the restaurant along with all his buddies.

"Annika Jones! You are fired!" My boss yelled just now running from his office. I didn't even care. I stormed out of there. Not caring where I was going or how. As I ran down the streets I kept hearing Dehlia call after me. Tear flung down my face. I ran faster down an alley way. I stopped short and flopped down on my old mattress, in the middle of the alley. Nothing as been right since my parents kicked me out. Every job I have I get fired from. I only wanted to be a singer when I came here. I turned to my guitar that laid by the mattress. I grabbed it and walked out off the alley.