Chapter 2: Meeting the bosses Son

I woke up the next morning finding myself in JC's arms. What the hell? What happened last night? I stayed still and started thinking. It took me a minute until I remembered. Last night after the prank they all banned together and tried to get us back. They were banging on the door and JC got scared and held me tightly, guess we feel asleep. I looked up at JC, he was lightly snoring with his hair tousled. I took the opportunity to scan his features, JC wasn't a bad looker, but he was still a fart face, pretend older brother to me.

I gently tapped JC, his eyes opened and he looked at me. When he realized his arms were around me, he quickly jumped off the bed, but ended up falling. I couldn't help but laugh at his karma for holding me all night.

"What time is it?" JC asked, he had bags under his eyes, I assumed I did too. I looked at the clock and it read 12:00.

"I have to go home, there's going to be this important dinner thing with my moms boss."

"Maybe me and the guys can come and make sure your mom gets that job."

I snorted at the thought of them at the dinner date, it would be hilarious, but my mom already has to deal with me there, so I think I shouldn't have them come.

"Nah, its really important to my mom. But really, the company needs her, she could just threaten to quit and bam! She's the new boss."

"True, but your mom plays fairly. Anyway, get us some left overs of your moms cooking?"

"Sorry JC, but were going to her bosses house, apparently its a mansion with like hundreds of staff members working for them hand and foot."

"Rich type, they probably don't even save their leftovers. If its good, text us the address and well be right over to take everything."

"Alright, but for now, drive me home peasant!" JC rolled his eyes and grabbed his keys before we headed to the car and drove to my house.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

"Thanks JC!" I yelled just before I entered my house.

I walked to the kitchen to find my mom starring out the window. It was 12:30. We would have to leave in an hour to get to her bosses house.

"Nice to see you." She said turning her attention to me. I stared at my mom. she was wearing a black elegant dress that hugged her curved with a gold belt that seemed to complete it. She had on her black stilettos that made her look taller than she really was. Her brown hair was pulled back in a tight bun. Her make up was smokey eye, false eyelashes and red lipstick. She looked beautiful.

"Hey mom. Looking good!" I said. My mom smirked at me and pointed upstairs.

" Go to your room, I have a dress on your bed that's waiting for you. Make sure to take a shower and wash your hair." My eyes widened at the words "dress". My moms smirk seemed to grow with satisfaction and a hint of evil in her eyes. "Yes, you are wearing a dress. By the way, make sure you shave."

She walked away with her heels echoing against the ground. I wanted to run away screaming to the neighbors that my mom is making me wear a dress but i know that they will not care and think that i belong in a mental hospital. So all i could do was walk upstairs all mopey.

I took a shower, shaving and shampooing. Also using that new lotion you can rub on yourself while taking a shower and bam! The ashiness isn't real! I headed to my room and that's when i got a text from my best friend Becky.

Hey girl!!! Your mom just called and said that I can go to the dinner party with you guys. I'll see you there very soon!

I wont be alone, I mean my brother will be there and were close, but i need a girl friend. I walked to my bed and found a dress that was white with lace, but it only showed my bare arms, with all the swirls on it. In the back it trailed to the floor while the front was at my thighs and to go with it was a white belt so i would pretty much look like an angel in this. The shoes were white too, like gladiator sandals, but 4 inch heels at the bottom.