Chapter 1: YouTube Video

"Hello there. I am zee Nico and this is my next YouTube video! Okay today, we have zee JT here to hang out and sing a song he wrote for me. I'm pretty sure you want to take a look at his face right now, so here we go!" Nico said as she zoomed the camera out to show that the person sitting next to her is, in fact, not JT. It was JC from O2L. "I know you guys must feel kind of sad cause well.. were stuck with...him" She said pointing her thumb in JC's direction.

"But don't you worry! JT will in fact be sitting next to me next week on Wednesday. So, to end all the rumors, I do know every famous person. Doesn't mater what they're famous for, I know them. People wanted me to show them famous people instead of just you-tubers. I have agreed so that is why I will get JT." Nico spoke with confidence in-front of her camera. She was not going to let her fans down.

"Since Nico was nice enough to let me explain to you what we will be doing, I shall start." JC said in that little voice he and Kian always did. He went over and grabbed a bag filled with contents that they were about to show the viewers. "I will have my lovely assistant show you what is in zee bag!" Nico took the bag and took out the main ingredient of the prank.

"This is ghost peppers. One of the hottest peppers in the world. They can make you sweat buckets with just one bite." Nico took one out and took a big bite out of it.. She was used to spicy foods so she had no reaction. "But for Nico, they aren't. Apparently her immune system can tame spicy food."

Nico took out another content that was horse radish. A lot of people can not stand them. "Horse radish. Just looking at it says it all. Now, our last ingredient is..." JC said as Nico pulled out milk. "Milk, but not any milk, it's a week old and its been out in the sun until we put it in the fridge to cool up a bit. We will mix these up and throw them at the guys. Let's go!" JC grabbed the camera as Nico grabbed the ingredients and they ran downstairs.

The put all the peppers in and half and half of the horseradish and milk. Of course the whole time they were dancing. Nico started making the elixir so it can stop the burning. When they were done, they got in-front of the camera and said in unison. " We will be asking two questions for each of the guys and until they answer, we won't give them the elixir. So let's see how this goes!"

Nico grabbed four paper plates and put the mixture on them. Than they headed out in search of Sam. Sam was of course in the hot tub hanging out with his friends. This was a perfect moment to throw it in his face.

Nico grabbed a plate and ran, making sure to do a perfect back flip, just before smashing it in his face. For a second, Sam didn't react so Nico thought she had bought the wrong peppers. But than he started screaming and dove his head into the water, obviously trying to get the goop off and hoping the pain would end, but it didn't. Nico knelled next to him and started talking fast.

"You have to answer 2 questions, only than will you get the elixir to stop the pain." Sam was turning redder by the second, fanning his face and hyperventilating. "What does your mom always tell you to do before she hangs up?" Sam was getting redder, but it probably was a little bit of it embarrassment.

"She says to be a good boy and that on my videos I look as cute as a bunny." JC was dying of laughter as Nico just giggled.

"Next question. When was the last time you wet the bed?" Sam was becoming as hot as a samosa now.

"Yesterday!" Nico's eyes widened, but she quickly got the elixir and sprayed it all over his face before it could turn black. She got up and walked to JC, eyes still wide.

"Let go get the other boys." She said. Same thing happened to all the other boys. It was really funny to tell you the truth, but sometimes you can not help but feel a little bad for them.

Nana: The pic is of Nico! Doesn't she look fab!
Mysterio: She looks hot. I bet I can get her to fall for me in seconds.

Nana: Isn't someone getting...I don't know a little -cough- more like massively cocky. I think your ego is the size of the sun. We should fix that, and by we, I mean Nicole. 

 Mysterio: She can try but she wont succeed.

Nana: Whatever you sa- OOH! HELLO CHILDREN! I was just talking to...whats his face. Anyway, love you all!

 Mysterio: My name is-

Nana: -covers your mouth- shh! Shh! they mustn't know. Go sit down and think of what you've done! Got to go! BYE!