Louis stumbled into the bedroom, kicking the door shut before placing Harry on the bed. The alpha loomed over the smaller's body, kissing from his lips to his jaw and then to his neck.

''Did you take your suppressants? I will have to knot you, love. You do know that, yeah?'' Louis asked.

The omega nodded. ''I-I did and I kn-know...''

''Are you sure you want me to, sweetheart. Need you to be sure because knotting hurts.'' Louis said and stroked Harry's cheek.

The younger boy bit his lip and swallowed.

''I trust you.'' Was all he said before pulling his alpha in for another rough, passionate kiss.

Louis sighed and leaned back a bit. His expression was serious and full of doubt.

''I will try to be gentle, Haz... but my rut it- it makes me so fucking horny and aggressive. I'll be very demanding and maybe a little rough and possessive but I- If I hurt you, you will hurt me too, okay? Here I-I'll-'' Louis stood up and grabbed a pencil from the desk in their room.

He placed it on the mattress, close enough for Harry to reach it but far enough for it to hurt them when they were going at it. ''If I hurt you, I need you to grab that pencil and just stab me. I don't care where, but don't let me hurt you.''

Harry cupped Louis' face before kissing him. ''I trust you. It's not the sex part I'm worried about but t-the not mating me part. I know how possessive and alpha gets in his rut and I don't want to be claimed like that.''

''I won't. I will not bite you there, okay. I promise.'' Louis assured him before kissing his omega again.

Harry arched off of the bed at the marvellous feeling, his hands on Louis' shoulder blades and his heels digging into Louis' lower back. Louis tugged on Harry's shirt, effectively lifting it. Harry let his hands fall onto the bed so that Louis' could pull it off completely.

And Louis did. He ripped it off before placing his lips back on Harry's neck, mouthing at the smooth skin before sucking on the boy's collar bone. Harry's breathing picked up and he suddenly didn't feel that cold anymore.

It was insane what the alpha's touch could do to him. Not to mention Louis' alpha voice.

Louis stepped back and took off his own shirt and pants, staring at Harry before growling. ''Take your pants off.''

Harry scrambled off of the bed and fumbler with his zipper, hands shaky and sweaty due to his nerves. He whined it frustration when the zipper wouldn't go down, tears actually forming in his eyes because he didn't want to disappoint his alpha.

He was about to give up when two soft hands gently removed his own. Louis pulled down the zipper in one go, tilting Harry's head back by kissing him deeply.

Harry sighed and wrapped his arms back around Louis' neck as Louis placed his hands on Harry's hips. He slowly eased the omega back until Harry's knees bumped against the mattress, causing him to fall onto the soft fabric.

Louis' fingers hooked around two belt loops and he pulled off Harry's tight skinnies. When the thing was finally on the floor, the oldest leaned up and kissed Harry's thighs, biting them gently as well.

No matter how kind and gentle Louis wanted to be, he was still in his rut and very, very needy and dominant.

He pushed his hands under the younger boy's armpits and shucking him up the bed.

''You're such a good boy, baby. Such a sweet omega.'' Louis whispered as he kissed Harry's chest.

Harry mewled and spread his legs, feeling instinct cloud his mind. He wanted to please Louis now. Wanted to make his alpha feel good and listen to him as an omega should.