the wedding

It took me ages to find the perfect dress. its not all the time that you get to be the maid of honor in one of your best friends wedding. We all got maching dresses but all in a different color, mine was light pink, giselles was a light purple, kaileys was a light blue, and ambers was light yellow. the theme of the wedding was spring and we all looked like a bush of flowers, but no one would dare tell troye that.

it took a couple of minutes for all the guest to get here but when they all finally sat down we knew it was time to get ready and walk.

as i walked down the ail all i could really focus on was that troye was jittery. he had told me that he was re-thinking about the wedding but i seriously thought that it was only the nerves. why would he be so nervous. he was getting what he wanted all those years ago, he was going to marry conner franta.

When i finally got to the end of the ail, i quickly turned around so i could get a better look at troye. i then realized just how nervous he was. he had a look on his face that only his best friend would notice, and trust me i did. i couldnt stop thinking about what was on his mind.

during the whole ceremony troye wouldnt stop looking at the crowd with a face that seemed to be searching for some one specifically.

My mind was all over the place trying to find out what was making him act this way that i didnt notice what the priest was saying or in what part he was on.

"if any one wants to stop this wedding speak now or forever stay quiet"

"STOP"