One Shining Star

"I want your heart because you stole mine

"I want your heart because you stole mine."
_

Jennie

First day.

Well, it's not really that bothersome for me when the school starts. I'm immune to that 'early classes' or whatever. Being the student council president means you have to be in school earlier than your scheduled time. I can't complain because I chose that. I chose to be the student council president... so I can talk to Lisa without them giving me a teasing smile but let's exclude my friends.

Alright, if you believe what I've said in the first part then you really don't know me that much. Okay, let's move on. Shall we? My friends know my secret. They know the heart eyes that I've been throwing whenever I see Lalisa Manoban since childhood.

It's never a secret between us.

I saw Nayeon keep on smiling like an idiot while looking at her phone so I carefully peeked at her back to see the reason. "Wait, is that Jeongyeon?!" She wiggled her eyebrows, showing her bunny teeth. "Are you literally taking a candid photo of her? Oh my god, I didn't know you're that obsessed."

"Oh shut up, Jennie you're just jealous because you don't have a single photo of your childhood crush on your phone." She retorted rolling her eyes at me.

How dare you, Bunny teeth!

"I wanna eat chicken." Rosé pouted like a kid tilting her head to her side.

"Then go buy chicken in the cafeteria." I suggested but she just shook her head.

"That's not the chicken I'm talking about."

"What?" A blush suddenly crept into her face making me more confused. What's wrong with my friends? They are weird. I'm having goosebumps.

My gaze landed back to Irene but she's just quietly staring at her phone. Eyes sparkling and mouth agape. Now, I'm curious again. "The abs. Omg bear." I heard her mumble. Bear with abs? They're getting weirder and weirder every effin' day. I'm getting goosebumps, again!

Are they really that pervert?

"Where the hell did you get that picture, Bae?" I asked her but she just innocently shrugged before answering.

"I'm always in their locker room because it's my job to relay any important information about their soccer club. I'm the vice president, remember?" She winked grossly - I used the term because it's gross, alright? - wiggling her eyebrows at us.

"So, you mean-"

"Yes. I already saw them half-naked."

Our eyes widen when we heard what she said.

Omg, I wanna see Lisa's abs! I'm not a pervert - for pete's sake! - I just... wanna appreciate and see a beautifully sculptured art.

"Okay, Bae. From now on let's switch positions. You are now the President of the student council. Congratulations!" I said formally before clapping my hands like some kind of a proud mother.

"Na-uh, I'm still enjoying the views and to make you all suffer some more, the four of them have abs! I saw it with my own eyes. A stunning abs." Rosé, Nayeon and I groaned in frustrations that made her laugh.

"Sorry not sorry and oh I'm going to their locker room later." She winked and for the first time since I met her, I wanna strangle her, like right now.

"Is that them? Omg Jen, it's Lisa." Rosé whispered making my eyes widen. I saw her talking with her friends with her infamous poker face that's making her look more attractive than she already is.

That's my crush everyone!

"Girls help me. I wanna get notice come on!" I begged at them and they started thinking of a plan.

"She's about to look! Smile Jennie. Omg just laugh show your infamous gummy smile. Melt her! Make it big come on!" I immediately smiled showing my gummy smile, obeying what Nayeon said. My cheeks started to hurt. Can you just notice me, Lisa? Gosh, you stupid monkey.

"Uhm, you can stop smiling now, Jen she's already gone. You got snobbed, rejected and everything that will hurt your dumpling heart." Irene mockingly said before laughing harder than her skull. How dare this grandma!

"Your idea sucks Nayeon. What is wrong with your brain?!" I whined like a kid being denied by her favorite food. I didn't mean Lisa is my favorite food - that is not what I meant. Gosh, why am I rambling in first place and to add more to it I am explaining it to myself.

Great.

"Duh, it is a brilliant idea, she's just numb like her friends, how come they didn't notice that we like them? We have been crushing over them since childhood! Are they stupid or just pure dense?"

"Maybe both." Irene kicked the small stone just beside her right foot.

"Well, at least you got their attention." Rosé said gesturing to the students outside who are obviously gawking at me. "They noticed your 'melting' gummy smile." I gave her a pointed look, just to roll my eyes again for being irritated by her stupid grin.

No, I just want my Lisa's attention.

No one else.

I scoffed. "Whatever! I'm going in."

Do you wanna know what's the first thing that I love about my Lisa?

Her snobbish attitude.

(•_•)
Give me food. I'm famished.

This is book 2! I repeat! This is book 2!

Abort reading! Abort reading!