dreams

1st dream:

jankul came to hyderabad for the shows. i.e. jankee for a music show and nakul for dance show.

music show was at afternoon and dance was at night.

surbhi chandna came to the dance show to surprise nakul. trio enjoyed the show.

guess what I was the host for the two shows.

and we four became friends and together had a mid night masala.

and later narbhi again together going to do a show in which I am also a part and I got a role of SC sister.

2nd dream:

I got this dream today early morning. its totally a thriller.

someone announced that they will give some tasks. and if we perform that SHIVIKA who died can get back to the earth.

so the task there is a place where are some plants tied with threads which are mantra

only few persons can remove that and they should had lot of dare.

that place consists of lots of snakes which are pink and violet colour.

I participated in that. but suddenly I drowned in water but I got back fighting the death.

then I came back to the land and started running. 

then I saw my favourite singer shreya goshal there. but I didn't cared about it. in my mind there is running only one thing to get back SHIVIKA.

I left to that place.

but then I came to knew that I should save rikara and ruvya too as they died in an accident.

their sons, daughters, grand sons and grand daughters are also present there

my leg was bleeding heavily and a snake bite too but I didn't care about that all stuffs. I just want to save them.

and finally I removed all the threads.

a priest announced that they will get back to us after some time.

until then we should take rest.

so we started leaving. everyone left except me. I was about to leave but fall uncounsious on the ground to heavy loss of blood and snake bite. by body became cold

then anirivya and shivomru came back to the earth

anika made me too sleep on her laps and she caressed my hair.

gauri rubbed my hands.

bhavya started rubbing my legs.

trio were crying for me.

then shivaay did some mantra due to which my body became normal. my snake bite dots also decreased. 

my leg was turned green colour.

om bought some organic medicines and fed me.

due to which I became normal.

I slowly opened my eyes  and sat down.

Me- SHIVIKA RIKARA RUVYA

super 6 hugged me being emotional.

the whole scenario is watched by some unknown in TV.

a precap is shown in which anika and bhavya are crying.

forgot to say here shivika rikara ruvya are still the same.

they are still the young and now they are alive.

only I will get this type of weird dreams na. who will get precap in the dreams?

I hope the continue of dream should get today.