Chapter 8 Luce

Começar do início

(Y/N): These few aren't even worth my time.

(Y/N) then continued to eat his popsicle.

(Y/N): No purpose....

Time-skip to 7 days

We return to the Honnouji Academy school Courtyard. It was currently 8:30 A.M. The dome surrounding Satsuki's tower had dissipated. And every student stood there waiting for their day of virtue to Commence. (Y/N) was atop of the school wall standing, watching from above. Satsuki then steps out from her tower.

Satsuki: Fellow comrades of Honnouji Academy! You have done well to struggle through seven days of mortal combat to gather here to take part in the Sudden Death Runoff Election! However, your battle has only just begun! Every battle over the last seven days has been recorded! With that in mind, I will begin by Designating new Three-Star Students based on the results of the battle here!

The whole crowd screams with Enthusiasm to Satsuki's speech. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.

Ryuko: What the..?

(Y/N): hmmmm?

Suddenly these Giant spikes begin to form from the ground. Spikes are on the giant spikes. They were huge and were towering over the students.

Satsuki: There are five towers in the schoolyard! Those standing atop them will be considered front-runner candidates, and the election will be conducted!

(Y/N): There she goes, being so over the top. *smirks* it just puts a smile on my face.

(Y/N) then looks down at the crowds of students and sees Ryuko flail around knocking anyone in her way. She then bolts her way to the top of the Fifth tower. Full speed no brakes and all out screams. She then jumps from the side on top of the fifth tower. The other four occupied by the Elite four.

Satsuki: Well, well. I see you aren't called the Elite Four for nothing.

Nonon: Did you expect anything else?

Gamagoori: Lady Satsuki! We, the Elite Four, Hereby propose a new rule for the Sudden Death Runoff Election!

Satsuki: hmm?

Sanageyama: We each wish to be allowed to face Ryuko Matoi in single combat.

Everyone except (Y/N): OHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Y/N): eh.

Nonon: If we're going to fight her anyway this grand stage is the place for it.

Inumuta: I believe it to be a fitting way to cap off the climax of the Naturals Election

Satsuki: This should prove just as amusing, huh?

Suddenly the ground begins to shake again this time summoning another Tower, a much bigger one, an arena. It had seats surrounding the bottom. Giant screens on the sides. A red smoke coming from its behind.

(Y/N): Very amusing indeed.

Satsuki: This is a king of the hill final battle! Matoi Battle the Elite Four and Emerge Victorious! Do os, and I shall tell you the details on your father's death.

Ryuko: Say What!?

Gamagoori: Matoi! This is where I will face you in battle!

Gamagoori then whips the Arena and pulls himself onto it. Dust forms when he lands, just an FYI.

Gamagoori: I am Lady Satsuki's impenetrable shield! And this is where I am going to crush you!

Ryuko: I accept!