Chapter 1 Destati

(Y/N): *sigh*

Our young protagonist sits there in front of a classroom full to the brim. Lights shimmering from the windows ever so slightly. The teacher at the front was speaking of the second World War. Topics on history were his class.

(Y/N): BORING! Damn teacher all he does is yammer on about the same topic for the past week. Were school's always like this?

Suddenly the door to the right of the Classroom was being smashed. Then again. And again until the door Flew open

Aikuro: Uh.. We're in the middle of a lesson

A big man with Brown skin and blond hair entered the room shouting from the top of his lungs.

Gamagoori: I'm on official Business!

The teacher backed away as students entered the room in an orderly fashion

The teacher backed away as students entered the room in an orderly fashion. The teacher Bowing his head in front of the Giant.

Aikuro: Y-Yes, sir.

Our young Protagonist sits there with his chin on his palm. Smiling as he watches the events occur.

(Y/N): Finally something interesting happens.

Gamagoori: I'm Ira Gamagoori, Disciplinary Committee Chair! DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE CHAIR IRA GAMAGOORI Students of Second Year Class K! We have determined that there is someone who intends harm against Honnouji Academy among you! Explanations will fall on deaf ears! This person will be punished immediately!

On cue the person of problem throws tear gas at the floor. On impact causing everyone to flinch in the room. Everyone except for one person. Well two people really. The person was running away until he reached the courtyard facing Gamagoori. The student puts on what seems to be a different type of uniform.

(Y/N): Ehhh... He stole a uniform, and he's challenging Gamagoori? What a retard.

The student and Gamagoori were facing off. Gamagoori throwing his whips around, the student dodging them. They stop for a moment, allowing the student to hit Gamagoori. Nothing happened.

(Y/N): And he's finished.

Gamagoori then continued to whip the student, He then Wrapped one of his whips around the student and began to flail him around the school smacking him into a wall. He then pulled his whip back and Removed the student of his clothes.

Gamagoori: Listen up, students of Honnouji Academy! As long as Ira Gamagoori draws breath, this academy's rules will stand firm! The ironclad rules created by Student Council President Satsuki Kiryuin! Lady Satsuki Students! STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT All salute Student Council President Satsuki Kiryuin!

(Y/N) then plugged his ears and covered his eyes in sunglasses. He's been through this scenario that he's use to the situation.

(Y/N): Do they ever shut up?