t h r e e

Widow and All Might were done they went straight to the school

Widow and All Might were done they went straight to the school. She went to her classroom waiting for her class as she was in her laptop on Wattpad reading fanfics.

She put traps all over the room for her students a learning exercise to see who saw it first. She hoped that probably more than half the class would notice the traps. There were traps all over the room, every seat had traps.

Then she had a pair of students come in a male with glasses, a cute girl, and freckled face boy came in her classroom. As they put their bags on their seats to talk to each other and looking over at Widow every few seconds.

"OH MY GOD!!" The freckled face boy yelled at making Widow stop looking at her laptop to look at the teenager.

"You're The Spider!" The freckled face boy said looking at Widow. She smiled at the boy reminding herself this is All Might student.

"Yes that is me now please don't yell." She said glaring at the group.

As many more students were coming in her classes, she noticed few of them were in her web. Many students take their seats as few were talking into the bell rings.

"All right students take your seats." Widow said as her students take their seats making her smirk as she pulled her webbed making fourteen of her students get stuck in web as they start freaking out.

"What's going on?" A short boy said as he has grapes as hair.

Six boys didn't get stuck in her web, yellow haired, spiking red head, brid head, half-half, blonded and green haired boy. She smiled at least some of the noticed her trap.

"Well you all failed except those six boys." Widow said looking at those boys. She un web her students.

"Can you tell me why those boys didn't get stuck in my web?" She asked the students trying to get untangle themselves .

"They noticed the traps?" A girl with pink hair with horns said, few other students nod their heads.

"When did you noticed the trap, icy-hot?" Widow asked as some students laughed. He sighed.

"When I first walked in, there were webs on the door leading to our seats. My name is Todoroki Shoto." He said to her.

"Todoroki?" She asked him, he nodded his head. Then it hit her.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Widow asked her boyfriend. He had his back turned on her as they were in the streets saving people, stoping crime.

"Look we been together for a long time, I just want us to move forward." Enji said he turn around to face his girlfriend.

They were both in their hero outfits, Enji had his flames out, as Widow at the time just cutten her hair short.

"Like what get married?" She joking asked him, she realized he wasn't laughing.

"You can't be serious? We just started our lives as hero's." Widow said to him.

"I am serious, I want us to get married." He said to her, he walked up to her and kissed her.

"Well, class being trapped is one of the most embarrassing things to a hero. Escaping the trap well less embarrassing. Well what's even more embarrassing when the trap is so noticeable." Widow said looking at her students.

"Let class begin." She said.