o n e

Widow Yura was a strong young woman when she went to UA

Widow Yura was a strong young woman when she went to UA. To this day she still is. She never imagine herself at the school again as a teacher. Her only son didn't make it as a hero in UA but was able to go to school there.

She walked the halls for her remember being with Todoroki and being so in love with him. As they were young and just wanted to be hero's not start families or so she thought.

A young Widow had a smile on her face when everyone noticed her as The Spider it became her hero name and nickname that stuck with her.

"The Spider?" Todoroki Enji asked her little confused as they met up in front of class 1-A door as he gave her a kiss on her check.

"Endeavor?" She asked back rising a brow at him. He smiled at her to give her another kiss.

"How gross." A male voice said as he had a scarf around his neck with messy black hair as he open the door to let himself in.

"What an ass." Enji said giving her another kiss.

Oh the old days were she was in love with the Flame Hero at a time. She walked pass the door the class 1-A door that had many memories of her becoming a hero.

Then there it was her own class room. Nezu was letting her teach hero reputation. Which was a laughing considering she ended up being a young mother hero. Which cause many conversations of her continuing being a hero.

She started to make the room feel more like her, as she put up black cover on her desk to red office supplies and put a picture of her, Shinsō and her mother. His purple hair just like his grandmother but his face was just like him.

Then there was a knock on her door. It open to see weak All Might coming inside her room.

"I see your settling in." He said with a smile on his face.

"Yes. I wanted to feel little bit at home." She said grabbing her laptop to put on the desk.

"I know it be little weird for us but I want to just say that I want our friendship to be only friendship." He said to her.

She looked in his blue eyes to see the memories of them and Enji just as kids.

"I think he likes you." Enji said kissing Yura neck as a young male with messy blonde hair smiled at her.

"Huh? No way he's just my friend." Widow told him as she pulled herself away from him.

"You sure your just friends?" Enji asked rising a brow at his girlfriend.

Widow simply smiled at him to give him a kiss. She pulled away to look into his eyes.

"Yes we're just friends." Widow said.

Enji smiles and kiss her again but little did they know their were a pair of dark eyes wanting her as well.