𝖕 𝖗 𝖔 𝖑 𝖔 𝖚 𝖌 𝖊

𝖕 𝖗 𝖔 𝖑 𝖔 𝖚 𝖌 𝖊

------------------------------

'The night we met was one of the worst days of my life.'

Yura Widow sat in her two bedroom home with a small baby bump near her window.

'I tell you a story of your father and I. It's not a fairy tail or even a dream come true.'

She put her hand on top of her stomach to feel her bump. A child that was given to her by the one man who she hates.

'It was long ago where a young woman met a young man in black with a scarf around his neck. Under the moonlight to fight crime in the city. Where they fight the criminals that cause horror in their home.'

She looked at the moon to see many hero's working tonight. While she was home with her mother.

"Are you sure you want to keep it? There are options you know

"Are you sure you want to keep it? There are options you know. I wished I had them when I was younger." Her mother said to her looking at her small baby bump.

"I know my options but I want this. I want this baby." Widow said looking at her mother with a smile.

"Alright but how are you gonna work as a hero and be a mom?" Her mother asked her.

"You did it." Widow said to her mother.

Her mother rolled her eyes to get a drink. She pulled out a glass to drink.

"Are you planning to tell him?" Her mother question her. Widow looked at her mother with the just the look in her eyes tell her.

"I see." Her mother said drinking some more.

'I can't tell her. As much I want to I can't.'

"I hope that baby of yours gets a good quirk. I mean the baby has a long line of hero's." Her mother said trying to lighten the mood between them.

"It doesn't matter what quirk the baby has. Anyone can be a hero if they put their mind to it." She said to her mother.

'Your father is a good man in his own way.'

Widow thought as she got up from her seat to look at the city to see citizens, hero's but most of all people.

"I hope the baby will look like you." Her mother said as Widow walked away from the window to go to her room.

"Me too." Widow said as she went to her room.