"What can I do for you, hyung?" Jungkook asked the older politely. See- Namjoon is an exception when it came to Jungkook making friends at work, finding he and the purple haired male got along quite well. 

Namjoon flashed him a dimpled smile and nods towards the young man that stands before him. "He'd like you to tattoo him," he informs. Jungkook nods slowly and studies the male before looking back up at his hyung. 

"Has he filled out the form?" Jungkook questions, shuffling in behind the desk and crossing a name off of his fairly short list. Usually he didn't have time to take walk-ins seeing as he's usually almost always booked packed. His question was met with a shake of his head, Namjoon reaching by the printer and pulling out a form for the customer to fill out. 

Jungkook nods and looks at the blonde before pointing towards a room. "Fill that out, when you finish, Namjoon hyung will lead you to my room." he spoke, smiling slightly as he leaves to tidy up and wipe down his tools and furniture for reuse. 

Taehyung nodded and looked down at the paper, basically a waver and filled out the needed information. He felt a little giddy, now knowing this mysterious boys name and had to now quickly think of a tattoo he wouldn’t regret. 

After filling out the paper, the blonde boy handed the clipboard back to the boy named Namjoon and smiled, “nice hair by the way. It suits you well.”

He chuckled in response, revealing a pair of dimples and stood “Thank you. I can take you to Jeon now, he should be done.” He said and walked out from behind the desk and lead Taehyung further back.

He looked around at a couple certificates and designs on the wall and by now, Taehyung knew what he wanted. Walking with a slight sway and gracefulness the male was lead right into the room and was soon left alone with the boy he had eyes on. 

He was motioned to sit, in which he obliged and sat. He looked at the boy with a soft smile, “Hello, Jungkook.”

Said male looked from where he was focusing on getting his tools ready, gaze briefly locking with the blonde male. He's not one to keep up with celebrities or what's hot right now, therefore he had no clue who the male was. 

"Hello, May I know your name?" Jungkook asks, keeping his voice soft and tone low. The boy possesses a naturally soft and soothing voice- it does wonders to calm his clients down. 

The older of the two hummed and leaned his cheek into his palm. He maintained a somewhat smug type of look but his soft appearance made him look relaxed. “Taehyung. Tae is fine though.” 

The boy in front of him was dressed somewhat similar to yesterday and Taehyung was quite glad he had an excuse to look at the boy.

The raven haired male lets out a soft hum, taking in the information he's acquired. "Alright Tae, do you know what you want? If not I've got some designs I can show you," he offers, gathering two books full of designs he's hand drawn and came up with all on his own. 

He sets them in front of him, letting him know that they're there if he wants to look through them if he hadn't 

had an idea of what he wanted tattooed on his body. 

“Well- this is my first tattoo so I was planning on getting something fairly small,” he responded and looked up. He put up his hand and showed Jungkook the inside of his wrist, “Timeless. But I don’t know how, in print or cursive. What do you suppose?” he asked blinking up at the raven head.

Jungkook nods and walks over to his shelf of inks, shuffling through it before finding one. He walks back over and puts on a pair of latex gloves. "How about… freehand?" he questions as he picks up the needle. "Your choice, get something you won't regret."