11.

Autumn P.O.V

 ' ' Uh huh.' ' Kentrell said looking at me. ' ' Comere, let's go somewhere right quick. ' ' I said, Im not falling for his lil tricks these time I just found out he has 4 baby mommas, so count me out. I got up, grabbed my keys and walked to the car. I connected my aux cord to the car then Kentrell came after me. I played 21 savage no advance and started driving off fast. 

' ' You got a luh tesla yeen know how to act, huh? ' ' He said on his phone playing a game on his phone. 

' ' Shut up before I kill both of us in this car. ' ' I said being dead serious. 

He place his hand on my thigh making me tense up. ' ' What I do to you? ' ' He said looking at me. 

' ' Nothing. ' ' I waved his hand away and it stayed there going up into my inner thighs. 

My phone ranged and I answered on the car speaker. ' ' hello? ' ' I said sighing knowing it was my boss.

' ' We got a full house today, I need you to put on your uniform and come to the club. ' ' He said with music playing in the background. 

' ' Im on the way.. ' ' I said making a U-turn hanging up. ' ' You coming with me to work. ' ' I said sighing and pulling up to the club. 

' ' Oh so you a stripper now? You bett- ' ' He begun to say I spoke over him. 

' ' Im a bartender, A classy one but the shit they make us wear is slutty as fuck but they pay me a good amount plus the tips. ' ' Kentrell sighed as I spoke.

' ' Why cant you just let me take care of you I got alot of money and we c- ' ' I spoke over him again.

' ' I cant be eating off of you and when we argue you might want me to repay.' ' I got out and Kentrell did the same luckily I had my make up already down and pulled my outfit from the trunk when in the back room and changed. I came back out Kentrell was sitting at the bar. I had some fishnet tights one with some leather booty shorts some long boots to the knee and a tank top with a pushup bra. All of this was needed if you wanted to work here. 

( ( What she looks like now

( ( What she looks like now. ))

' ' Excuse me miss, can I buy you I drink? ' ' He said talking to me, Kentrell mugged him. ' ' No thank you I said pouring Vodka for the other people. ' ' I said let me buy you a drink. ' ' He said more aggressively pulling my arm, Kentrell pulled out a gun and just started shooting at him he used me as a shield as I saw everyone running out and kentrell running to me I collapsed. ' 'Baby? Im so sorry, dont leave me please.. ' ' I felt something wet dripping on me as I blurred out.

And I oop- 

- Author