002 !

prompt; "why are you crying?" #33 on the angst list. 

character; jimothy halpert

warnings; none. 

requested; yes, gxmmyslut

notes; lowercase intended, italic is interviews. 

"alright, gang

"alright, gang. conference room in five minutes, puh-lease." michael said, making everyone in the office purse their lips in annoyance and groan under their breath. you and him both looked at each other knowingly, full aware that it was going to be a long day. 

"but michael, isn't jan coming here later to do expense reports?" pam asked, appearing motherly.

"yes- but jan needs to understand the importance of movie monday!" michael exclaimed exasperatedly.

"it's thursday, micheal." you commented from the second sales table.

"thespian thursday!" andy exclaimed, among you glare harshly at him.

"don't encourage him, andy." michael scoffed. 

 "yes, encourage me, andy." your boss argued childishly. "and, we're watching titanic."

"michael, we really can't. the expense reports are really important for the branch-" toby said softly, before michael cut him off. 

"why don't you just go hang out in your sad little corner in the annex and stay there because you weren't invited anyways, toby." your employer snapped, making the h.r rep walk sadly back to his desk. you and jim looked at each other, withholding laughs. 

as the entire office walked into the conference room, jim approached you.  

"so," he began, walking next to you and taking the same spot when you sat down in the conference room. "you wanna come over to my place tonight and watch the phillies game?"

"shoot, i'm really sorry. i'm already watching it at my place." you said, mocking pity. but you really didn't want to go. why? because you knew jim, and you knew he had just gotten a girlfriend and you also knew that every new girlfriend he got he forced to watch phillies games with him. "and no, you can't come over and watch it because i only bought frozen lasagna for one."

jim laughed, showing off his bright white teeth. 

"did i buy a frozen lasagna for two? yes i did." your eyes wandered, but widened after you heard the next question. "'cause, uh, jim always comes over when i tell him not to and he never eats at his place before he comes over, so i have to feed him."