"Y/n/Max?" You two said insinc. "What are you doing up so late? It's like 2am." Max states. "I could ask the same for you." You shrug. "I asked first." He states. You sigh. "My sleep schedule is kind of messed up, I can't fall asleep.." You laugh awkwardly.

"Oh." He mumbled. "And how about you?" You asked. "I usually stay up late, it's kind of my thing." He shrugged, though something in his eyes.. "Are you lying?" You asked. He raised an eyebrow. "No? Why would I lie about that?" He questions.

"It just sounds bland, and—" Suddenly you hear the front door open and a "Honey, I'm home!" You giggle. "Who just came in your house at two in the morning??" Max asked confused.

"My dad, he works late." I smile. "Does he know you're awake??" He asked confused. You nod your head with a grin on your face. "Welcome home!" You yell. "I think imma head out, have fun looking at girls stripping!" You smile innocently, skipping him then closing Omegle.

You giggled at your own comment. "I can be funny sometimes." You grin.

...

It was the next day, it wasn't sunny, nor rainy. It was cloudy with a small breeze. You took that in mind while you got dressed.

Putting on a yellow hoodie, you also chose black jeans. You giggle. "I'm a bee!"

Changing your jeans, you put on light blue ones. You didn't want to look like a bee, so why not normal? You put on white socks and walk over to your dresser.

You took your brush and brushed your hair, once finished you walk out of your room.

Walking down the stairs, you make your way into your Kitchen. You open your fridge and take some milk, putting it on the isle you walk over to the pantry and grab the [Favourite Cereal] box and put it on the isle.

You grab a bowl, and a spoon to finish it off. You start pouring your cereal into the bowl, and then you put the milk. You put your spoon in the cereal and stand up, you take the milk and put it into the fridge. Then you grab the cereal box and put it back in the pantry.

I now realize how long this is getting for just saying that you ate cereal, so you quickly sat on a stool and ate your cereal.

Once finished you rinse your bowl and put it in the dish washer, you walk over to the door and put on a yellow beanie with the worlds Rebel written on the brim. You put on your checkered pattern vans and make your way outside.

You open the door and close it behind you, you faintly saw Neil walking past your house. You run after him. "Wait!" You yell. Causing him to turn around in confusion.

Once he noticed you running after him, he stopped moving. Once you reached the poor boy you were out of breath. You panted for a moment. "Wait.. Wait.." You muttered out of breathe.

You went silent for a moment, before re-gaining your breath. You jumped up and gave him a warm smile. "Hey Neil!" "Hey..? Is there a reason you wanted me to wait for you or..?" He mumbled.

This hurt for some reason. "I mean, I enjoy talking to you. I thought maybe this could be our thing.. You know, walking to school together..." You muttered, starring at the floor.

Neil didn't mean to hurt the poor girl, he just didn't assume the girl wanted to be friends with him. As he doesn't have many friends.

"Oh— S-Sorry." He stuttered. "But y-yeah.. That'd be cool, being our.. Thing." He mumbled. You frown turned into a smile. And you turned back to him. "Yay!" You hugged him. Before realizing what you did you immediately let go.

"God I'm so sorry— I forgot that you're not.. You just.. You remind me of someone and I— Oh god.." You blush from embarrassment. "It..It's fine." He mumbled, almost whispering under his breathe. There was silence.

"Wait, we're going to be late! Let's go!" You yell, taking Neil's hand and running along the streets

...

You were in PE, well, about to start. At the moment you were in the change room, getting changed. You noticed a couple people that you recognized. Sasha and Nikki.

"Oh, Y/nnnn! There you are!" Sasha yells, walking over to you. Nikki glances over to the seen suspiciously.

"Oh— Aha, heyy.. Sasha." You force a smile. "Why didn't you come with me at lunch~? I was going to introduce you to my girls~" She smiles, though it slowly turns into a smirk.

"Oh.. Sorry, I just got busy with a teacher." You apologized. "It's fine, I can't introduce you to Tabii but, I can introduce you to Erin. Erin, Y/n. Y/n, Erin." Sasha states, introducing you to a dark skinned-blue haired female. She had her hair up in a bun, and was showing both of her eyes, which were different colours.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I like your eyes." You smiled. She smiles back, nodding her head. "The pleasures all mine, and thank you." She smiles softly. "Well, let's go you two~" Sasha smirks.