"Was there only one boy there?" She asked.

Blake nodded. "But not like you, as I've said, you were accidental. This boy, named Aris, is equivalent to Teresa." He said.

"Who's Teresa?" She asked.

"The girl who's in the glade right now, who Newt really loved." He said.

"What?" She asked.

Blake didn't answer and backed away to the door, where Rat-Man had opened it, and was waiting for him.

"Wait!" Bree yelled, "Why are you doing this? What do you mean?" She asked.

Blake just smiled. "Sorry. Can't tell you that! Oh, and by the way, Newt is dead."

The metal door slammed shut loudly, and she could hear Blake laughing.

She shook her head. Newt couldn't be dead. He couldn't.

She wasn't going to believe it.

So, that's what she did.

-

Bree couldn't tell if hours had passed, or days. They always fed her at different times, and never turned out the lights. She only slept when exhaustion took over.

Blake's words still echoed in her head, that Newt was dead, but she never chose to believe it.

She was allowed showers and to go to the bathroom, which was good, but she was always blindfolded and carried there.

As the days passed by, she could tell she was dying. She was losing strength everyday, and it took more and more to get out of the bed everyday, even though there was nothing to do.

She could feel herself ebbing away.

Finally, the door opened, and Blake walked in.

She immediately went over to him.

"What did you mean?" She asked.

Blake smiled and shook his head. " I told you, Newt is dead."

Tears started to form in her eyes. "No.."

"I'm sorry, Bree. I guess he got what he wanted."

Bree looked at him, confusion on crossing her face. "What?"

He looked at her. "What, he never told you?"

"Told me what?" She whispered.

"Newt wanted to kill himself. That's how he got his limp. He didn't try to get away from a griever-if that's what he told you. He climed up halfway one of those maze walls and jumped right off." He said, pity on his face.

Bree shook her head. "No.." She said again. Quiter, weaker.

Blake nodded. "Yes. He never loved you, Bree."

That comment took her over the edge. She slowly sank to the floor, curled up into a ball, and cried. She cried for who knows how long.

Blake had left hours ago. All she could do was think. She wanted to stop, but she couldn't. The only thing on her mind was Newt.

All of the things he said to her, were lies. And to make it worse, he was dead.

Soon enough, she stopped eating. It's not like she had anything to live for anymore anyway. Her heart, and her spirit were broken. Sure, she had Thomas, Minho, Chuck, and Alby. But they never made her feel what Newt did.

She decided right then, that she was done. She was giving up. That's when the door opened, and she heard someone walk in.

"You need to eat something." The voice said. It wasn't Blake, and she recognized it immediately.