vii. instagram + text

INSTAGRAM

♥ Liked by tomholland2013, zendaya and 975, 054 others

Liked by tomholland2013, zendaya and 975, 054 others

presleymartin

It's About Thaim™️
( tagged: tomholland2013 )

username1: tom get out of there she's using you!

username2: this is so pure.

username3: tom looks miserable lol

username4: that's how he looks no matter who he's with. y'all just sit here pretending like you're 'doing somethin' when in reality you look like a bunch of hypocrites.

username5: @username4 lol ok.

jameywaterman: whO is he. I just wanna talk.

tomholland2013: @jameywaterman I can have Press slip you my number, darlin.

jameywaterman: @tomholland2013 you are beyond words, thomas.

presleymartin: @jameywaterman spider got your tongue?

username6: @tomholland @presleymartin have become a power couple, idc. this is PRICELESS

username7: @tomholland can you have her slip it to me too?

    assterflemmings: did you tell him i say hello? and that Andrew Garfield was a better web head?

          ↳ presleymartin: @assterflemmings hmm. must've slipped my mind.

          ↳ assterflemmings: sounds fake, but sure.

     username8: buT tomdaya...

     jjoanahfletcher: i feel like I'm your only sane friend, so on behalf of me and noah schnapp, we find this insanely cute.

          ↳ presleymartin: @jjoanahfletcher tell noah schnapp i love him to the gods and back.

          ↳ noahschnapp: @presleymartin no need for messengers im already here.

          ↳ presleymartin: @noahschnapp i love you to the gods and back

     tomholland2013: The pun = top notch comedy

          ↳ username9: wait, it's a pun?

          ↳ username10: NO, I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS REFERENCE.

          ↳ username11: thomas stanley holland, you've gotta lot of explaining to do, mister.

          ↳ presleymartin: @tomholland2013 I thought it was kinda quirky

          ↳ username12: guys, tom is being dragged  away from us right under our noses...

     zendaya: pure ✨

          ↳ username13: bU– BUT TOMDAYA QUEEN

          ↳ username14: idfk whO this new bitch is, but tomdaya forever!

          ↳ presleymartin: holy shit, zendaya—

          ↳ username15: PRESLEY MARTIN IS US. WE ARE PRESLEY MARTIN.

zendaya: holy shit, presley—

username16: uGh, you reek of dirt from the gold you dig.

username17: listen SHES really just out here trying to love her best life, okay? how about we just leave this poor girl alone.

username17: idk if you remember me, but I met you at the mall two months ago before you left kingston and I was just visiting and you were the sweetest!! Thank you for doing THE MOST for your fans! 🥺

pressmartin: of course i remember! comments like this and people like you are why i do what i do. keep being you, darling. ❤️ Thank you for the reminder and for sticking with me.

eugeneleeyang: inspiring AND now an internet icon? nobody else could EVER.

          ↳ username18: literally anyone else could ever. lol. she's using tom until she gets enough clout to live on her own..

IMESSAGES
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF DISASTER CENTRAL
( asssssster 🍑, pb & jamey, j joanah jameson, absolute fucking clown )

     asssssster 🍑:
sO did you tell tom all about us?

absolute fucking clown:
scREW you.

⋅☆⋅

next chapter is real life with tom and presley! we stan.

⋅☆⋅