2. Crybaby to Bad bitch pt1

Rosaline was always the sweetheart growing up. She was the one who could make you smile just by her smiling. Since she was 11 she knew she was going to be that bitch independent famous and rich. Her bestfriend was Cassie.
Her and cassie was Irrsepreatable.
Maddy used to bully Rosalie cause she was super skinny and to maddy eyes looked like a nerd. Maddy didnt like Rosalie because she had something maddy didnt have was she was very much beautiful smart a perfect body and everyone loved her and the fact that Nate Jacob's wanted Rosalie.
Until sophomore more year.
Rosie decided to sign up for the talent show.
She was nervous as hell.

"Rosie you got this breathe I believe in you" cassie say to rosalie.
"Yeah rosie" Rue and
"Welcome to the stage Rosalie Bennett" The DJ said.
"Um hi my Name is um Rosalie and I'm going to sing build me up buttercup" Rosalie said while her hand shake.
"What a loser" maddy said.
"How about you shut the fuck up" cassie said to her.
"Why do you-" a loud streaking from the microphone interrupt me.
"I'm sorry can I start over?" She ask the judges.
"Sure sweetie"they say.
She look up and see cassie mouth you got this just breathe.
Then the music started to play and she unravels her coat and start to sing.
"Why do you build me up buttercup baby just to let me down and mess me around and worst of all" Rosalie sing her heart out and everyone is blown away.
She finishes singing and everyone clap.
While Nate jacobs is staring at her like she is the hottest girl he ever seen.
Cassie is proud of her bestfriend.
Maddy is even more jealous.
And rue is happy her sister did what she loves.

After that day she became popular every guy wanted to sleep with her but she wanted one guy fezco.
But he was always busy selling drugs.

"I'm nervous" Rue said.

"Why ruerue"i said fixing my skirt.
"Cause it's my first day back at school"she said plopping down on her bed
"Its gonna be ok I'm here and you know my crazy ass will beat someone up" I said.
"Mhh yeah i know well I'm gonna ride my bike with jules so i dont need a ride" she said.
"Ok" I said leaving and getting into my car.

I needed to see ashtray to get more weed so I stopped by the gas station I was hoping that fezco wasn't there but there he was sitting on his lawn chair.

"Is Ash in there?" I ask him not looking at him.
"Yeah" he said staring at me.
"Um ok"i say walking into the gas station.
"Wasup rosie" Ashtray said.
"Hey ashy um you got-"
"Yeah I gotchu and it's on the house if you talk to my brother and stop ignoring him cause his aggravating me always constantly staring at pictures of you and him and he talk about you" he said.
"Ugh fine thankyou ash" I said leaving.
"Hey Fez" I say.
"Sup rose"he said getting up to hug me.
I hug him back."baby I miss you so much shit is not the same" he said staring at me with those blue eyes
"Baby I miss you to but you gotta give me time" i said
"I know i know it's just that I cant function without you" he said kissing my cheek.
"Mhh hmm. But I gotta go to school text me ok" I said to him leaving.
"Mhh ight beautiful"he said.