Kaylor: Public/Semi public sex (In Big Sur)

Começar do início

"Put down the jacket and get on the ground."

"B-ut, Karlie" Taylor tries again.

"When we play you are to call me Sir and Princess does not talk back to Sir, understand?" Karlie says this as if Taylor doesn't know the rule. Taylor nods breathlessly, all but afraid to speak, she knows this is the final warning.

"Good girl, on the ground, now. Like I said you may lie on the jacket I told you to bring."

"I don't think-" Taylor pushes, she's not exactly seriously protesting anymore, she just wants to see what will happen if she tries it. Karlie slaps her, quickly and just hard enough to make Taylor's face sting.

Holding her stinging cheek with trembling fingers Taylor sinks to her knees, pussy still throbbing with fresh need in response to the slap.

"Understand what happens if you don't do as you're told?"

"Yes Sir." Taylor says again as quickly as she can, even with her meek voice almost getting stuck in her throat.

"On your back," Karlie instructs without further ado, moving a well-manicured finger to indicate to Taylor where she wants her.

Taylor obediently moves to lie down and even with the jacket between her and the ground she can feel the forest floor dig into her skin, she shifts a little and Karlie smirks.

"That's it, spread those pretty legs..." As Taylor does Karlie unceremoniously rips her panties off, causing Taylor to gasp slightly at the firm yank.

"My Princess is wet, tell me about how I'm making you feel, please." Karlie is looming over Taylor from her position on her knees between the older woman's legs.

"You-you make me feel like-" Taylor has to stop talking to swallow and she can feel her cheeks glow, not only from that slap.

Karlie grins and is not even attempting to hide it, she loves when she makes Taylor at a loss for words. Taylor the writer can't find her words because of what Karlie does to her and to the dominant that is often half the fun.

"How do I make you feel, baby? Speak to me." She coaxes softly, visibly loving every minute.

"You make me feel like I need you to kiss me, Sir." Taylor says and her voice is strong now, she's directing what she wants, needs and she knows that this is Karlie's intention of course.

"Where would you like me to kiss you?" Karlie asks and her voice is hoarse now, she's barley able to keep her composure.

"Right here, please Sir." Taylor's hand hovers hesitantly over her sex, she doesn't dare touch without permission, but she wants to indicate and Karlie nods.

"I see." What she says next makes Taylor want to scream and beg and twist there on the ground until she gets exactly what she needs.

"I am going to fuck you with my tongue, Princess. I'm going to fuck you right here, right now where anyone could come by at any moment, on a late-night walk with their dog, or just because they had the same idea I had about taking their partner here. Anyone could catch us for any reason and despite this I am going to fuck you until you scream and there's nothing you can do about it, do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I do." Taylor confirms, her words little more than a needful whine.

"Good, tell me the safeword as well, please. Good girls always remember their safewords, right?"

"It's Cookies," Taylor says hurriedly, "it's fucking Cookies, please just fuck me already!"

Karlie is positioned right above her girlfriend's head now and at the words she leans down to lick her lips teasingly. Taylor immediately follows the movement of Karlie's head as she pulls away, wanting to kiss properly, but Karlie only smiles teasingly and makes sure her mouth is out of reach.