Subliminal DAY 2 update ~ 'Become Interesting '

heyyy! day 2 of using the Become interesting Subliminal by Noonchi affirmations ~

ANd i have seen some pretty good results again, like feeling just more confident and outspoken, but in a good way ! and my older sister was unusually way nicer to me like WAY nicer to me haha and NO ONE was ignoring me even when my mom was on the phone i asked her a question and she answered it and she usually just shoo's me away and comes back to me later but she didn't this time ~ so i literally swear this is really powerful and works really well! I'm honestly excited because i start school soon so now maybe people will wanna hang out with me more and i will be less awkward (lets hope lol) but yeh those are my results today, I think it was pretty successful ! ~

ALSO i want to use another subliminal by noonchi because all her subs seem interesting so i was thinking of listening to whatever sub i choose in the afternoon and the become interesting sub (this one) in the morning ! so it will be like getting kinda a package of results if that makes sense? anyways yeah. im gonna probably post 2 chapters of results from now on, including tomorrow.

and as always, Believe, spread positivity, and stay hydrated! ~ :)

LOVE YOUU!

~Haley (人'∀`).☆.。.:*・°