Ideal reality update + lil authors note

Okay so like- i had an out of body or astral projection experience???¿

It was literallyyy the craziest thing ever and when it happened i was like freaking out but then i remembered that if i get to excited or freaked out that i would go back to reality or whatever but i was fLYiNg and i could see my whole room inCLudiNg mY whOle bOdy. Like my face, everything. But then i thought of my reality and i got this super intense feeling of being connected to it and idk i wanna say that i was iN iT? But i dont know for sure if it was ( my memory is still kinda fuzzy about the whole experience after i woke up )
୨♡୧

Short update i know and im sorry :'<
But! I feel like im getting closer and closer to switching everyday! :)

»»-----  -----««

Authors note: since i want to focus on writing other books on here, ( which i suggest ya'll check out, it would mean the world to me pls and thank you 🤪😙 ) i miight be a little slow on updating this one but it wont take me any more than at least 3 days to update because i will most likely be active on wattpad a LOT for the next couple weeks or so.

So if anyone has any suggestions, recommendations or anything of a book i could write and that they would read ( i'll do kpop, fandoms, movie characters, videogame characters, anything like that ) i would totally love to write it! :)

Thanks soo much for still reading this book! And for all the votes and support! ❤️❤️

• B E L I E V E • D R E A M • A C H I E V E •

~Haley 👼