25| We're Doing This Again?

Start from the beginning

Nodding her head, Bradley gathered all of the things from her bedroom bathroom, exiting to go to the second bathroom of her condo. She made sure to turn off the light while she was at it. "Bradley c'mon, turn on the light! Y'know I hate the dark!" He called after her.

"I hope Micheal Myers snatch your scary ass up!" Bradley teased with an overly amused cackle.

After an hour or so, Bradley and Rashad were somewhat ready for the day. They were still scrambling around trying to get things together, but they knew they would be able to leave the condo to get to the salon at the right time. "Babe do you know where my keys are?" Bradley asked him as she scurried around the condo in search for them.

Rashad held up the keys with a smirk. Bradley was relieved. Approaching him, she reached for them only for Rashad to lift his arm up higher, preventing her of attaining the keys. "Shad you play too much, c'mon we're about to be late,"

Sighing, Rashad handed her the keys. "See, I thought blondes have more fun. Turns out—I was wrong. You still the same ole lame ass Bradley," He poked fun at her knew exotic hair color. Bradley had let boredom strike and now she had went blonde. The hair style was only temporary, but Rashad was begging for it to never leave. Bradley looked damn good in the color. At this point, Bradley could do no wrong.

"Lame ass Bradley just had you moaning I love you just a second ago," Bradley reminded him with an arrogant smirk on her face

Rashad scoffed. "I say that to all my girls,"

Bradley's eyebrow raised in a challenging manner. Her once light and dandy mood disappeared immediately as she folded her arms across her chest, and a scowl formed onto her face. "Rashad don't play with me,"

"I'm playing, damn," He laughed. "You wouldn't be able handle competition anyway," He smirked, still deciding to press her buttons.

Swinging her balled up fist, she impacted Rashad with a punch to his arm. "You really get on my nerves,"

Wincing in pain due to the punch, Rashad looked down at her crazy. "And your ass really need to get in somebody boxing ring. Extra built ass," He mumbled while rubbing the arm she had punched.

"I'll meet you down stairs," She shook her head realizing she was getting no where with him being childish. Rashad could go all day. He was that childish and comical.

Bradley ended up making it down to the parking lot before Rashad did. Bradley didn't leave until she saw Rashad come down from the condo and get into his truck.

Like competitive kids, the two raced to see who could get to Allure first. Since Bradley's car was smaller, it could maneuver through traffic better so she arrived before him.

"Cheating ass," Rashad mumbled as he helped get her bags out of her car.

Bradley laughed. "Ain't nobody tell you to get that big ass truck,"