three

John POV
Wellston High School

"So John, what's your ability?" The blue haired girl asks with a fake smile.

Her aura's pretty weak.

Everybody stares at us.

"Oh, well I can cop-" I stop myself. "OH DIGGITY DARN I WISH I HAD AN ABILITY. I AM MOST DEFINITELY A CRIPPLE, ME BEING NAMED THE MOST VIOLENT KING IN THE COUNTRY IS OUT OF THE QUESTION." I yell in a monotone voice.

Wow. Real smooth.

I look around the class.

Every single person looks at me with a disgusted face.

Even Cecile.

"Ew! I can't believe I spent my precious time talking to a gross cripple!" The blue haired girl tries to shove me to the ground.

But she can't.

"Weak." I growl.

Grabbing her shoulder with one hand, I snap her arm in half.

"OW!" She cries, falling to the cold floor. "Stupid cripple! My ability is healing! You're so dumb trying to hurt me."

I predicted that.

My mother might've left early in my life, but I remember how she could dampen the abilities of others with a simple broken bone.

"Oh really? Try to heal it." I smirk, looking down on her.

"Ok." She sits there for a minute. "Huh? Why won't it heal?!" She panics.

"That's what I do to people, blue hair." I kick her in the head, and she passes out.

Vaughn POV
Wellston Headmaster's Office

I sense a disturbance in the school's atmosphere.

It's an issue of violence.

John.

I pick up the phone and dial a number.

"Send them. Now."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Awww! A baby chapter!

I dunno why I made it so short but 🤷‍♀️

Ou hope you enjoyed!

Date of Publication: 07/22/19
Word Count: 283