"Oh my god..." you mumble. "Well, what do I do? I can't just not go, she'll be mad at me! She sits beside me in homeroom!" you squirm. "The best idea would be to not go, if you went and didn't do what she said she'll just get angry." Nerris mutters. You nod your head. "O..Okay." You stutter.

"Lunch is next, we could head to the cafeteria if you want." Nerris states, completely changing the subject. Which caught you off guard, as you were now interested in the story. But you quickly brushed it off. Nodding your head, you smiled. "Then let's go~" You giggled, walking out the door with Nerris not far behind you.

...

You were sitting in history, you didn't share this class with anyone that stood out. The only people you recognized was Max and Nikki. The two were sitting on a table behind you, you had someone you didn't recognize beside you.

The teacher was a bit late today, so you turned to the person. The male was staring at you. You gave him an awkward smile. "Uh... Hey?" You say, though it came out as more of a question.

"Why hello, I'm Pikeman. Edward Pikeman." He smirks. "Oh.. Um.. Im Y/n, Y/n L/n." You give him an awkward grin. "Pleasure to meet you—" He was cut off by the door being slammed open, everyone went silent and you all saw the teacher.

She had bags under her eyes, dark brown hair that was tied up in a pony tail and dark skin. She glared at the class full of students. Standing in front of her desk she puts her books down.

"Open your text book to chapter 2..."

...

You had just came back from the washroom, it was still history. You walked back into the classroom and sat down at your desk as quietly as possible. "Turn to chapter 5..." You move your hand, about to flip your book.

When you found that it was gone. You glanced to Edward, and couldn't see anything. He didn't seem to take it. You turn around and saw that Max had an extra text book.

You aggressively take the book off from his desk and put it back on yours. "Hey! Give me my text book back!" Max whisper yelled. "You stole it first! It's mine!" You whisper yelled back. "What?! No! I had it first!" "Then why do you have two?!" "Just give me my text book back!" Max yelled, getting the attention of students. "Give Max's textbook back, L/n!" Yelled Nikki

"I— You stole it from me first—" You grit you teeth. "You know what?! Fine! Take MY stupid text book!" You yell, putting your text book back on his desk. "Detention for you, Y/n. No yelling in class. You too Max, because I'm sure you did something wrong." The teacher mumbled.

Max rolled his eyes, mumbling a small "whatever" under his breathe. You sigh, nodding your head. "Yes miss..." You paused. "Gwen, Gwen Lynn." She states. You nod your head. "Yes miss Gwen." You mumble.

...

Walking out of school, you gave Nerris a hug. "Bye Y/n~! See you at school tomorrow!" Nerris smiled. You pulled apart. "See ya!" You smiled, walking away.

Walking down you bumped into the one and only Neil! "Oh, hey Neil! Wanna walk home together?" You asked, grinning cutely. He turned to you. He was shocked, you were so nice to him. Not many people were that nice to him.

"Oh um.." He mumbled. He laughed awkwardly. "S-Sure." He smiles. You two start to walk down the street. "Anything interesting happened today?" Neil asked. Glancing at you.

"Nothing really.. Well, one thing happened." You mumbled. "Oh? What was it?" He asked. "Well Max stole my text book and lied about it, now I have detention— WAIT! NOW I HAVE DETENTION! Gah, I need to go! Sorry Neil! Here's my number, I'll text you later! I need to go!" You pass him a small piece of paper with your number on it and run back to school.

Sighing heavily. You make it into detention. "Sorry I had... Homework." You mumbled. You found that there were two other students in here, Max, and.. someone you didn't recognize.

"Psst, what's your name?" You whisper to the person beside you. The male glances at you. "Um... Ronald Granger, but what's it to you?" He asked. "Nothing, just curious. I'm Y/n!" You smile.

"There will be no talking in detention!" Yelled Gwen. You nod your head.

...

before you fUCKING continue, YES, this is a max x reader! There is so many comments like "i ThouGht tHis wAs A mAx x rEader" ITS CALLED DRAMA SNSKNEDJ

ANYWAYS! MAX X READER, DRAMA JUST HAPPENS!!1!!!1