Chapter 1

Danny's POV

I don't now what to do now, my family's dead, my friends' betrayed me and now I'm hiding in Gotham city because the government want's to use me, the king of ghost's, as a weapon.

Anyway I lived in an abandoned house close to Wayne Enterprises, it was night so it was time to go out and save people.

Couple hour's later I had stopped 3 robbery's, 15 rape attempts, 5 muggings, 8 kidnappings and... 'I think that's it.' I thought as I walk throw the mall before I herd maniacal laughter coming from the lower level, so I ran to the railing to see what was up. It was the Joker!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now Battsy has to notice me!" he yelled as he placed a bomb in the water fountain.

"I don't think he'll come tonight, sorry J." said a voice from above, it was one of Gotham's hero's, Nightwing I think was his name.

'Look's like I'm not needed' I thought as I tried to walk away, key word TRIED, because as soon as I turned my back I was put in a choke hold by a gloved hand with purple suit sleeves.

"Hay kid were do you think your going?" he said as he tightened the hold.

"Um... away? I don't need to stay here." I said with a confused face.(internally panicking)

"Um... No you have to stay here!" he yelled at me.

"Hm... Nah I'm gonna go." I said as I elbowed him in the stomach and ran away.

Time skip because Author-Chan is lazy

I was back at home when I herd a loud *BOOM!!!*

'What was that?' I thought as I ran out of my home and into a close by alleyway only to see Batman, Robin, Red Hood, Nightwing and Red Robin unconscious and hurt in that same alley I was in.

I decided to bring them in and unmasked them so that I could clean up there wounds better.

Dick's POV

When I woke up we weren't in the alleyway or the manner so, we were in a rundown old house, in the kitchen, all patched up, I suddenly herd soft foot steps coming to the room so I pretended to be still asleep, wile I kept an eye out for anything, but I wasn't ready for who came through the door, literally, he walked right through the door like it wasn't there, he looked worried for some reason, he had white hair and green eye's and he was wearing a torn up white and black hazmat suit, the tares were placed a big one around his stomach, from the middle of the thigh to the boots, the elbows to the gloves and around the collar too his left shoulder, and on he's chest was a DP design, 'hold on I now the symbol.' I thought and thought about until I remembered a hero had that same symbol, no they are the same person, but looking closer at him, his body has matured in a way that girls would dream of, his skin was smooth ad his body was curvy. 'Damn.' I thought as I tried not to gain attention.

Danny's POV

I was checking up on them when I herd movement behind me, so I turned around to see my brother tring to be sneaky and pretended he's asleep.

"You know I know your awake Dicky Bird." I said as I waited for a reaction.

"Danny!" I got it.

Dick's POV

I can't believe my bro is that cute.

"It's bin a long time big bro how are you?" he asked as I sat up.

"Good, how about you?"

"Pretty bad, first I tell Maddie and Jack I'm Gay, they stop feeding me, then I tell my friend's, they abandon me, then I tell Maddie and Jack I'm Phantom and they torture me then the only two people that care about me, Jazz and Mr. Lancer go to the nasty burger to talk to Maddie, Jack, Sam and Tuck and the Nasty Burger blows up killing all of them, so I come here and look for you." I said as I pasted in the air.

"wow."
"I get it if you don't want me living with you."
"No, I do I just... can't believe my little bro is stronger and cuter them me."
"What?"
"Plus he's way cooler them me, I mean your THE Phantom."
"Dick please your a bat your cooler then me. You've even saved the world before."
"You have too and on your own twice! I had help."
"Well... theirs no arguing with that, but people still see me as a threat."
"People are stupid."
"True True." I agreed as I transformed back into human form.

Danny's POV

"So... is your brother going to stop pretending to be asleep or do I have to tell him to stop? Same goes for Red Hood except can you get him to stop looking at my butt it's creeping me out a bit." I asked as I put the Robin's head on my lap sense he's the only one sleeping other then Batman.

"Aw-man!" I herd Red Robin say.
"Red Hood is doing what?" asked Dick as Red Hood peaked at my butt again only to see an angry Dick Grayson.
"You were doing what too my blood brother?" he asked in a deadly voice as Red Hood got up and started to run.
"Ya! You better run!"

Damian's POV

When I woke up my head was on something soft and squishy, I could hear talking, when I opened my eye's I was met with the face of an angel, no a god or goddess.

"Oh, you finely woke up! How are you feeling?" asked the beautiful being in front of me, as they smiled.
"Don't bother Damian always act's cold." said a familiar voice.
"You never know if he will act different."
"I-I... Um... I." I couldn't get the words out of my mouth.
"So who's this?" asked Todd.
"This is my blood brother Daniel, but he like's to be called Danny." said Grayson as he gestured to Danny.

"Uhg... What happened?"

A/N

Hay Ghostys I now this is a crappy start, but I'm tring to get to the more exiting parts so I kind of rushed this. Anyway Vote, Comment, Follow and I will see you ghostys in the next Adventure paced Story! Ba-Bye~ LH