Part 5

"How, when!?" Valkyrie felt her cheeks flush red with anger.

Skulduggery had stayed quite not knowing what to say as he was confused himself.

"Didn't we kill him? We killed him right?" Valkyrie was feeling more emotions than she thought possible. One of wich was anger.

"Well, technically he was already dead,but yes we did kill him." answered skulduggery.

"Then how the hell did someone see him walking into forest 2 weeks ago and why am I hearing of this only now!"

Skulduggery stayed quiet as he saw her starting to calm down after her screaming sesion. She sighed and said "I am going to call ravel while you find out how that thing is still alive."

Skulduggery gave a slight nod in agreement and began looking through the file again and Valkyrie got out her phone and called ravel.

The phone rang twice and then he answered "Val, what a surp-"

"You didn't think it would be wise to tell me the vampire who I thought I killed was still somewhat alive and walking around with the memories of me doing so!?"

"Well... In my opinion you did just get back and I thought that it would be best to leave it til later so that you could get used to being back again."

Valkyrie rie got irritated and said "Mhmm,yeah well you thought wrong. Ravel I killed him. Or i thought I did, do you k ow how vampires react to that. Do you not remember the dusk problem, or did we experience that hole situation differently."

For a moment there was no reply until she heard a sigh on the other side of the phone.

" Your right. I'm sorry I should have told you as soon as possible. And I promise I won't keep something like that from you again. "

Valkyrie slowly took in a few breaths to calm down and said "Thankyou... Now except for whats in the file, is there any other info on him that i'd need to know?"

For a few moments there was again no reply until "Well, there is one thing."

"And what is that?" Valkyrie asked.

"This morning someone reported seeing a monster like figure last night close to a bar in dublin. It is possible.-"

"That it was him. Okay thankyou ravel send me the name okay."

"Will do Val., oh and welcome back detective."

"Thanks" she replied and the phone went dead.

Valkyrie put her phone away and went to go get skulduggery he was leaning on the kitchen table looking at the file. He looked up and tilted his head.

"We have a lead." Valkyrie told him there was a buzz from her phone and she read it.

"Skulduggery, we are going to Sean's bar."

And they left the house and went to the bentley.