UNTIL THE END

A/N 

Hey guys this is my first ever fan fiction so i hope you guys like it , this happens after all the books and everybody is still alive ( yeah , tat means kenspeckle and ghastly) and ravel isn't bad but he is still grand mage.BTW val is about  25 years old

CHAPTER ONE__

Valkyrie p.o.v

"Hurry up val!" called Tanith and I rolled my eyes.she was waiting for me to show her the dress.I mean a dress.I hate wearing dresses. Atleast this one was black and it had these chinese patterns in red .It was tight and came down just under her knees.She had put on some high heel black boots that stopped a few inches away from where the dress stopped. My hair was curled and I had a red belt in just above my waist with gave it a more Me look. 

I sighed and came out of the bathroom and into my room in gordon's estate. (sorry I forgot to mention gordon is still gone :-( sorry ) .

I walked in and saw tanith's eyes widen and I immediatly felt better. Tanith wore a yellow dress that fit her perfectly and fell down to her feet. She had yellow stelleto's on and her hair was straightened and she looked amaizing.

"Val you look amaizing!" she exclaimed and immediatly i smiled.

"Thanks. Why do I have to go to this party?" asked Val as tanith immediatly started putting on make up for the both of them.

"Because ,you are one of the dead men.And Not only are the dead men going to go but so is almost everyone we know and even more." Said Tanith . "And When skulduggery sees you like this he will flip out ." she teased and I blushed

Tanith was the only one who knew how I felt about Skulduggery. I have always liked him but after I had spent five years away from him and everyone else, I realised how much I actually loved him. Which is why I decided to come back. And now I had feelings for a skeleton with a ego the size of a planet . 

"Ya think?" I asked Tanith and she just smiled. 

Skulduggery p.o.v.

Ghastly and I were waiting outside the estate for valkyrie and tanith to go to the party. I heard them giggle and immediatly smiled as I heard valkyrie laugh.

"Oh , you have got it bad skul." said ghastly and I turned my head to see him smirking.

"Wait what!" I exclaimed and he laughed and said "You love her don't you."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I lied I was head over heals in love with  valkyrie.

"Sure you don't" he said and whispered "I won't tell don't worry." I sagged, he knew and I smiled at him and he winked at me.

Then we heard footsteps and giggles as the girls walked out of the house. Both me and ghastly took a sharp breath and ssstared wide eyed at tanith and valkyrie.

"Are they trying to torture us ?" asked ghastly and I just stared at valkyrie .When she smiled at me , I melted and shook my head... skull .... thing.

My god she was gorgeuss. I couldn't even think straight.I quickly snapped out of it and nudged Ghastly to do the same and he did.

"You both look amaizing." said ghastly in awe and the girls  giggled and skulduggery said "Beautiful is more like it ."

Valkyrie blushed and I knew if I had my facade on I would be blushing too. We got in to the car and drove to the party.All the while I Thought about valkyrie .

A/N

Sorry I have to work on my endings, but if you like it please vote and comment and I will make this book especialy long .