(Jk's house)

''You coming?'' He asked and I nodded slowly, still amazed by the beauty of his house. I followed him inside and widened my eyes at the sight. 

(Main stairs)

(Main stairs)

He walked further and walked into a room which is the dining room I guess.

''Do you wanna eat here?''

(Dining room)

''Or here?'' He asked and walked into another room.

It didn't take long for me to think about it.

''Here,'' I replied and I heard him chuckle.

He pressed a button on the wall and within twenty seconds there stood four maids.

''I want you to make the dinner I send to you.'' Is the only thing he said. They bowed and rushed away.

''Come.'' He said and walked over to the table. Being the gentleman he is, he pushed the chair back and after I sat down, he pushed it back. He sat down and I looked him in the eyes.

''Why did you invite me to dinner?'' I finally asked.

''Can't I ask my personal assistant to dinner because he works so hard?'' He asked back, not breaking eye contact.

''You can, of course. But we both know that's not the reason why you invited me.'' I said to him

''You know me way too well.'' He said. ''I wanna know what happened to you.'' He then finally said.

''What do you mean?''

''Where did my sassy Jiminie go?'' That's when I lowered my head, he called me his. And that nickname sounds so sexy now. Maybe because he's talking with his low, dark voice?

''H-he d-didn't g-go anyw-where.'' And I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

''He didn't go anywhere, huh? Then why are you stuttering?'' He asked me with a stern voice

''I-I'm not st-stuttering!''

''If it helps you sleep tonight.'' He sais shrugging his shoulders

Before I could say anything back the maids came back with our dinner, they placed it on the table, bowed and walked off. Before I could even have one bite, Jungkook stood up and pulled me up and sat down on my chair with me straddling his hips. I looked at him with shocked eyes.

''W-what a-are you d-doing?'' I asked but instead of answering he crashed his lips against mine. I was shocked for a moment and just stared at him with wide eyes, but seeing him with his eyes closed, I closed mine too and moved my lips against his. We kissed for a while, just moving our lips in sync. I tugged on his hair as a message I need air, he pulled back and looked at me while panting.

''Were you may a little shy 'cuz you didn't know what we were?'' He asked softly

I nodded and wanted to lower my head but he didn't let me with placing his fingers under my chin. He placed a soft peck on my lips.

''In that case, do you want to do me honor and be my boyfriend?'' He asked with a low, but soft voice. And widened my eyes before they turned into crescents and my whole face smiled. 

''Do you always ask it like this? First the kiss and then the question?'' I asked with an attitude 

He smirked and nodded.

''I just couldn't hold myself back baby.''

''In that case, I would love to give you the honor.'' I smiled

He showed his adorable bunny smile at my answer and smashed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he tightened his grip around my waist for a response as I kissed him back. 

''The food is getting cold,'' I said after we pulled away.

''I know, I was just hoping I could eat you for dinner.''

I looked at him with questioning eyes before I got it and I punched his chest.

''Yah! How can you say that?''

''By using my mouth baby.'' He said before he lifted me up and carried me to his room. Oh god, why did I have to get myself in this trouble?

---------------

Today is the third time I forgot my house key, in two weeks...