Twelve

Jungkook's POV

You have to be kidding me, I finally want to ask him why the fuck he was ignoring me and now this. I sighed in frustration and turned around to face Jimin.

"So, I guess luck isn't really on my side today." I sighed again

"I guess so... Where do we go now?" He asked me softly

"My place."

"Whut? Why? C-can't we go to a-another restaurant?" He stuttered

I chuckled when he got nervous when I said that I wanna go to my place. I bent a little forward so I could speak into his ear.

"Maybe... maybe it's better than this one baby."

He closed his eyes, sighed and walked over to my car and stepped in. I chuckled lightly at his attitude and stepped in too.

I drove to my home and turned on the radio. Surprisingly one of my favorite songs was on: High On Life, I sang along quietly when I suddenly heard an angelic voice next to me. I looked over to the beauty next to me and saw him singing with his beautiful voice. 

High on life 'til the day we die Through my fingers, out of sight
How could I have let you go?
Cutting corners, turning stones
But I can only see your ghost

I just live a fast life
Forget about the past time
I numb out to escape my feels
And friendships only pass by
Show up, gone, like strobe lights
With you, I feel something real

And I'd walk a million miles, just to see you smile
'Til the day I die
Oh, I need you by my side, we get high on life
'Til the day we die.

''You really have a beautiful voice,'' I said and looked next to me. He locked eyes with me, probably searching for lies in my eyes. But I bet he won't find them 'cuz he really has a beautiful voice. It's that I'm driving this car or otherwise I would have drowned in his eyes.

''T-thank you J-jungkook-ssi.'' He stuttered 

I turned my head to him and smiled softly.

And I'd walk a million miles, just to see you smile
'Til the day I die
Oh, I need you by my side, we get high on life
'Til the day we die

And with that the song ended, a few minutes later we arrived at my house. I stepped out and being the gentleman I am, I held the door open for my Jiminie.

Jimin's POV

Jungkook held the door open for me and I smiled softly, he indeed is a gentleman. I looked up and immediately widened my eyes when I saw the building in front of me. This is his house? I'm sure, I'm never gonna invite him to my house, which is more like a box next to his house.